Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider The Angel of Darkness

Old 10-02-19, 22:45   #1
LuigiEspadachin

Default LuigiEspadachin Attempts to Play Angel of Darkness Revival - But With A Twist!

Hi there,

So eight years ago, I had a little review series known as LuigiEspadachin attempts to play Angel of Darkness.

https://www.tombraiderforums.com/sho...d.php?t=181258

But if you recall, I had to stop the series to exenuating circumstances and didn't return to it. But that's about to change.

I've recently started Twitch streaming. So I thought, why not bring the series back, but in Twitch stream form? Yes, it means we're starting over, but that's okay.

We're hoping to get things moving on Wednesday 13th February at 20:30 GMT. Don't worry if you can't attend, I'll link to the VODS once we're done and they'll make their way to YouTube as well.

I hope to see some of you there.

My Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/nevbyte

Past Streams:

Part 1 (Beginning to Le Serpent Rouge)

Part 2 (St Aicard's Graveyard to Louvre Storm Drains)

Part 3 (Louvre Storm Drains to Tomb of Ancients)

Part 4 (Louvre Storm Drains to The Hall of Seasons (After all elemental rooms have been cleared - Stream stopped before last section was completed)

Part 5 (The Hall of Seasons to The Monstrum Crime Scene)

Part 6 (The Monstrum Crime Scene to Bio-Research Facility)

Part 7 (Bio-Research Facility to The Vault of Trophies)

Part 8 (The Vault of Trophies until the end of the game)

Last edited by LuigiEspadachin; 19-09-19 at 15:23.
LuigiEspadachin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-19, 00:09   #2
ChocolateFan

I recently read that thread and appreciated your style! Besides, your analysis of the game was very accurate.
I like more to read texts, I do not know if I will follow you. But this is me.
ChocolateFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-19, 14:47   #3
HarleyCroft

Sadly, Twitch won't load on my phone so I might miss out on this but I went back and reread your AoD review thread and it was super enjoyable
Keep it up, old school playthroughs/reviews/let'splays are one of the best things about TRF, and yours are great
HarleyCroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-19, 12:46   #4
LuigiEspadachin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyCroft View Post
Sadly, Twitch won't load on my phone so I might miss out on this but I went back and reread your AoD review thread and it was super enjoyable
Keep it up, old school playthroughs/reviews/let'splays are one of the best things about TRF, and yours are great
That's not a problem man. I'll be putting these streams on YouTube at some stage.

And thank you both for the comments on the original series. Nice to see people are still finding it years later.
Old 13-02-19, 20:21   #5
LuigiEspadachin

Just wanted to alert that the first stream will begin in 10 minutes. Come along, have a few laughs. We're not going to go too long for this first stream, an hour, an hour and a half max.

https://www.twitch.tv/nevbyte
Old 13-02-19, 21:26   #6
HarleyCroft

Hope it's going well! I'm very interested to see the resulting footage on the Tube
HarleyCroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-19, 21:39   #7
LuigiEspadachin

So we've not played too long for today (Got to the Parisian Ghetto). But thanks to all who attended and was patient through the technical issues we had. I'm not sure when the next stream will be because we've had some lagging and dropped frames so another game will fill the schedule while I resolve these issues (thought I had addressed them in testing but have received reports of it being laggy). But when I'm ready to start again I'll let you know and an edited version of the first video should be ready in due course.

So yes, things to work on, but I'm going to count this first stream a success.

EDIT: When the next stream happens I think we'll be starting over anyway. I've just been watching the VOD back and 13 minutes in the game audio cuts out. I wasn't aware of it as I could hear the game fine. Apologies for those who came last time, but I'd rather have videos to watch where you can hear the game and myself rather than just me.

Last edited by LuigiEspadachin; 14-02-19 at 20:16.
Old 21-04-19, 09:48   #8
LuigiEspadachin

We'll be having another attempt at an AOD stream today at 14:00 (So in roughly about 3 hour 12 minutes) . Not to worries if you can't join in, it will be on YouTube in the next couple of days. Hopefully this'll go smoother than the last time.

www.twitch.tv/nevbyte
Old 21-04-19, 11:16   #9
sasho648

Have you tried my patched - 2019 360 version.

It works fine both with gamepad and keyboard & mice.

And that's all it affects - the controls - so you don't need to worry about messing your other settings - just copy the bin folder inside your game directory.

Nakamichi has improved some of the game effects so you may consider his multi-patcher on top of my executable as well.

Last edited by sasho648; 21-04-19 at 11:22.
sasho648 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-19, 12:55   #10
LuigiEspadachin

^ Thanks for reminding me of that. I will definitely look into it, but I just want to have one stream first to see if I can run the game without issues

We're getting ready to start! Come join us!

www.twitch.tv/nevbyte