www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Rise of the Tomb Raider

Old 13-12-18, 03:32   #28441
Costel
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna´s Wish View Post
Rise is a VERY beautiful game. There is a lot of love (and talent, and money) put into making it gorgeous. And I vividly picture your description in my mind because it was very well executed.

But I was rather founding my taste for the Flooded Archives and the Orrery in a gameplay perspective. There are many areas that look better than these, but in strict gameplay terms I think they are the best RotTR has to offer (along with the Prophet's Tomb).

One particular section that looks pretty impressive to me (but uninteresting gameplay wise) is during the way to the Flooded Archives. It happens at night, it's windy and it's raining. I almost feel I'm there with Lara. Too bad that the area is so lacking in everything but combat, though.
That part is more of a stealth section. My favorite part when it comes to stealth. Hiding in the bushes and trees, listening to their conversations, distracting, taking them one by one, creating poison traps on their bodies.
Old 15-12-18, 19:10   #28442
Yuna´s Wish
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Costel View Post
That part is more of a stealth section. My favorite part when it comes to stealth. Hiding in the bushes and trees, listening to their conversations, distracting, taking them one by one, creating poison traps on their bodies.
I honestly prefer the stealth of the Research Base. The snowy fields and the enemy layout make it feel much more natural in its execution. But in both you can go guns blazing and end unscathed.

I'm on my way to Kitezh now. Not really looking forward to it. This happens to me a lot in TR2013 and in Rise. I don't look forward to what's next many times. Once I'm in the middle of it, everything is ok...but the moments before I just simply don't want to continue
Old 16-12-18, 15:43   #28443
colinreid
Hobbyist

How does one get onto this ledge? Thanks guys! EDIT: 54%!

colinreid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 17:27   #28444
Chamayoo
Professor

While I'm downloading Shadow's new DLC, Steam informed that Rise will also have an upload tomorrow 5:59 CET. I wonder what for.
Chamayoo is online now   Reply With Quote