www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > New Member Introductions, Birthdays and Congratulations

Old 17-04-21, 17:22   #1
RaiderRobin
Hobbyist

Default A wild Robin flew in

Hi there!

I'm Robin and I've been reading along quietly for a good while now so it's time to join.
I've been a massive TR fan since I was about yay high *holds hand a meter above the ground*
The first TR I played would have been the TR3 demo that my older brother let me play on his computer when I was still in kindergarten I believe.
Later the first TR I played start to finish was Chronicles and right after that I fell deeply in love with AoD. Needless to say it's been my longest, dearest hobby that I've been following for many years now.
I'm also a fan of TRLE custom levels, there is so much incredible fan work out there and the LB Advent Calender is my Christmas highlight every December.

Something that I think is unusual about me is that I am fluent in three languages. I'm also a passionate hobby baker

That's it for now, I'm excited to be here
RaiderRobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-21, 18:25   #2
tlr online
Administrator

Smile

Welcome to the forum.
tlr online is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-21, 15:21   #3
Cat Woman
Archaeologist

Welcome. Enjoy the forum. Yes, being fluent in three languages is impressive. I have two (English and French), but find it hard to keep up when there is no one else around you to keep the second language up (speaking and writing).