www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider Motion Pictures

Old 18-10-19, 15:05   #15051
TrustyBow
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by killchan View Post
Except for these individuals no one does, but when media outlets or even random individual thirsty for sm fame write posts and articles where they trying to play that shocking clickbaity argument, they share them, and "normies" - those not in the loop of things - see those articles, ther low IQ brain goes "Oh my this is bad" and like it, share it and the clicks keep coming.
LOL! That first article was a real good laugh.

Unfortunately, like you said, I think theres a pretty significant amount of people that are willing to believe this stuff. I can't blame the studio if they think toning down some of the potentially more controversial elements is the way to go. Especially considering how much of a risk this movie is, already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkyPromise View Post
Joker is the least politically correct movie that exists ... 700M in two weeks. Ok, you keep trying to make everyone happy.
I think it's a mix of what Portugal and biscuits pointed out. 1. The controversy was obviously used as a marketing ploy and 2. It's the Joker. It'll sell.
Old 18-10-19, 23:05   #15052
**LARA LOVER**
Archaeologist

Not sure if I can link to twitter here...but if so check out this fans outfit concepts! One can dream right?! https://mobile.twitter.com/M_Slizews...23880614518784
Old Yesterday, 09:00   #15053
_Seth
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by **LARA LOVER** View Post
Not sure if I can link to twitter here...but if so check out this fans outfit concepts! One can dream right?! https://mobile.twitter.com/M_Slizews...23880614518784
Minus the adult nappy it looks like she's trying to hide by pulling the trousers and shorts right up to her ribs like some unstylish 80 year old grandma and I'm down!