www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Modding > XNALara

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 28-08-17, 05:13   #281
Lior_K
Archaeologist
 
Lior_K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 2,405
Default

Thanks!

Will have a go at this software. Hopefully it's not too complicated.
Lior_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-17, 06:53   #282
XNAaraL
Professor
 
XNAaraL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The worthwhile problems are the U can really solve, the ones U can really contribute something to
Posts: 3,172
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lior_K View Post
Hi,

Is there a 3D model of Mjolnir?

Was thinking about using ShapeWays to print a small scale replica of the hammer but can't seem to find a model of it in required format DAE, OBJ, STL, X3D, X3DB, X3DV, WRL

Thanks
At first, the thread for model requests is here: http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=188169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabi View Post
As stated in the opening post, this thread is only meant for posting links for Mesh Modding tutorials and tools on how to use them.
If you have queries, requests or encounter problems you can post about it in this thread

Thank you for your cooperation.
2nd:
__________________
Link removed. - Why ? google, google “Google is your friend!”

Last edited by XNAaraL; 28-08-17 at 07:15.
XNAaraL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-17, 14:48   #283
Lior_K
Archaeologist
 
Lior_K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 2,405
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNAaraL View Post
At first, the thread for model requests is here: http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=188169


2nd:
Incredible! Thank you so much!!!
Lior_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-17, 00:00   #284
AimlessThunder
Professor
 
AimlessThunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 4,095
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lior_K View Post
Hi,

Is there a 3D model of Mjolnir?

Was thinking about using ShapeWays to print a small scale replica of the hammer but can't seem to find a model of it in required format DAE, OBJ, STL, X3D, X3DB, X3DV, WRL

Thanks
I imagine that it should look quite neat!
https://i.imgur.com/tiJDSbB.jpg

Oh! I also found Excalibur
http://www.htxt.co.za/wp-content/upl...txt.africa.jpg
__________________
The definitive Lara Croft has less emotion than Kristen Stewart.

Last edited by AimlessThunder; 30-08-17 at 00:01.
AimlessThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-17, 14:05   #285
Lior_K
Archaeologist
 
Lior_K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 2,405
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimlessThunder View Post
I imagine that it should look quite neat!
https://i.imgur.com/tiJDSbB.jpg

Oh! I also found Excalibur
http://www.htxt.co.za/wp-content/upl...txt.africa.jpg
Very cool! I did a smaller scale (1/10). Fingers crossed it will turn out good.
Lior_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 22:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.