www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Fan Artwork, Pictures, Movies and Writings

Old 03-06-19, 09:15   #101
RedField2012
Hobbyist

The Rich Daughters
RedField2012 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-19, 09:23   #102
RedField2012
Hobbyist

My Darkside
Old 11-06-19, 09:08   #103
RedField2012
Hobbyist

Shop Time
Old 13-06-19, 16:01   #104
RedField2012
Hobbyist

This is a new Characters Wallpaper for the upcoming 1st season of Tomb Raider series...

Only less than 6 months left before the release (January 2020)

Cast for my 1st season: (in order of the wallpaper)

- Lara Croft (Hannah John-Kamen)
- Atlas de Mornay (Rob Stewart)
- Amelia Croft (Catherine Zeta-Jones)
- Richard Croft (Russell Crowe)
- Alvis Akari (Morgan Kelly)
- Zip (Harold Perrineau)
- Amanda Evert (Victoria Anderson)
- Jacqueline Natla (Tilda Swinton)

UPDATE!!!

To add something new to the Story is that my vision of this new Lara Croft is quite changed since I announced in April 2018. That time I was wondering to make just a fan base product without something serious on the plot. But with the progress I realized that I became obsessed with the storyline. This won't be one season story to begin with that I had in mind last year. It will be a long journey in 3 seasons in next 3 years (2020-2022). The story will focus on Lara's journey in the present time in 2005. But sometimes it will go in the past when Lara's parents Richard and Amelia were alive. It will be related as Lara's memories and her uncle Atlas's memories. But their memories will be different depending on the subject.

Prologue

"Back in 1975 there will be 3 rich families in London who will rule the city: Crofts, Everts and de Mornays. Richard Croft and Joseph Evert will be friends where Atlas de Mornay will hate Richard who married his sister Amelia de Mornay who later changed her last name to Croft. Richard and Joseph will have a lot in common cause they both have children. Those children are: Lara, from the Croft's family and Amanda, from the Evert's family. And there will be one woman who knows and helps every family with a various type of help they need. Her name is Jacqueline Natla. In 1980 when the doctors stated to Amelia that she has a cancer on the last stage, that was a turning point for Richard. Suddenly Natla decides to help Richard to save Amelia. She reveals the story about the Queen Elixir from Egypt that cures all wounds, diseases and also has an effect of immortality. Richard knew that the doctors won't help his wife so he decided to find that elixir. This obsession in finding that elixir is what made Richard been seperated from his daughter. Even when Amelia died in a few months, he didn't stop. Richard spent his last years to find this elixir. In 1985 when Richard finally disappeared on the last expedition, Atlas de Mornay decides to take his abandoned niece Lara to himself. During next 10 years Atlas was training his niece to become the woman WE know. But in 1995 something terrible happened between Lara and Atlas. Something that made her runaway from her uncle. In 2005, Lara is acting herself as a bully in archeology. She doesn't use Richard's company the way her father did. But she got the inheritance from her parents. In other words Lara loves to spend the money on some expensive motorcycles, weapons, yachts, etc. She has a team with a couple guys: Zip and Alvis Akari. Zip has been working with Lara for 6 years. They both were a good team where Zip was eyes and ears for Lara and she was the force to step into the trouble she makes. But for the last couple years another member joined Lara's team. Alvis is the religious guy who knows the ancient stories of Egypt since he was born there. In fact he helps Lara in the archeology. She also remembers the story that her father was telling to Lara when she was a child. That story was about the Queen Elixir that was a myth in the ancient times in Egypt. Both Lara and Alvis were interested to find out if this elixir was true or not. But all the plans becomes cancelled since Atlas de Mornay shows up in Lara's life. What really happened between Lara and Atlas in 1995 was a mystery. Lara is not good enough to deal with herself since she has problems with her personality that splits her into good and evil. In other words she's sick and obsessed with that desire to be evil or fight to stay good."

P.S. Someone who did watch my Trailers, TV Spots, etc. might noticed that my version of Lara sometimes acting strange. Well this is the main thing in my upcoming 1st season that called The Dark Essence that is related to Lara.

Last edited by RedField2012; 13-06-19 at 23:11.
Old 14-06-19, 15:22   #105
RedField2012
Hobbyist

These are old wallpapers I got on hold while was using them with the Soundtrack

This wallpaper is new and probably the last one for the upcoming 1st season of Tomb Raider series...

Also this wallpaper will be my primary in the head of this thread

P.S. I'll probably take a pause for a couple months...

Final Trailer arrives in September...
Old 14-06-19, 15:37   #106
NoahCrofRaider
Relic Hunter

These are all very pretty!!
Old 14-06-19, 19:32   #107
RedField2012
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahCrofRaider View Post
These are all very pretty!!
Thanks)

I guess I'm out of Wallpaper/Poster stuff for the 1st season (maybe for now)

The rest of it is for another seasons that I'm hiding until I'll release the 1st season...

Anyway this thread lives already for 1 year & got almost 15 000 views, thank you all!!!