www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 22-07-19, 15:54   #21
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider

Location: In Rafe Adler's Arms|Gender: Pyramid Head|Superpower: Dirty Tricks Mode|Color: I'm Freakin' Gray

So I love Ryan Gosling and heís my favorite actor.
I havenít seen it yet but I know this happens.
In the Notebook his character basically threatens to kill him self to get whatshername to go out with him. Hanging from the Ferris wheel or whatever.

And every girl I know thinks that movie is cute. Sure, maybe the rest of it is.. but that part?? Dude is clearly psycho!

But itís Ryan Gosling so I guess itís ok <3
Old 22-07-19, 17:10   #22
Samz
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonie Tomb Raider View Post
lol I'm with you on that When I was younger I didn't realize how bad that scene really was, not I cringe. Wish Lara would have ripped him a new one for that.
Well she does feel up his manboob during the air-lock cutscene, so turnabout is fair play?

ah its so bad, I honestly wonder if the cutscene creators threw that in on their own considering how the voice acting doesn't even remotely act like there's any sort of sexual tension between them.
Old 22-07-19, 18:38   #23
Sir Launcelot
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thabani33 View Post
It's as creepy as Kurtis Trent groping Lara at gunpoint and AoD fans consider that very romantic
Oh hell yeah.

They should have had Kurtis totally betray Lara and at the end she catches up to him and is walking towards him in a town square pumping bullets into him slo-mo while this song plays in the background:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbyAZQ45uww

Last edited by Sir Launcelot; 22-07-19 at 18:39.
Sir Launcelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-19, 06:52   #24
Tyrannosaurus
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samz View Post
Well she does feel up his manboob during the air-lock cutscene, so turnabout is fair play?

ah its so bad, I honestly wonder if the cutscene creators threw that in on their own considering how the voice acting doesn't even remotely act like there's any sort of sexual tension between them.
Actually, they deliberately made the effort to convey this tension, if Ash's interview with Eric Loren is to be believed. Anyway, I agree that Lara's disarming of Kurtis does seem like an act of revenge on her part. Of course, what Kurtis does during the Lourve disarming scene is inappropriate, but there's nothing appropriate about anything Lara or anyone else is doing in the story, either. What Kurtis is doing is essentially pig-tail pulling, and I think Lara is game enough to understand that.

Last edited by Tyrannosaurus; 26-07-19 at 06:57.
Tyrannosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-19, 17:05   #25
JCGaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by thabani33 View Post
It's as creepy as Kurtis Trent groping Lara at gunpoint and AoD fans consider that very romantic
I don't find that scene to be romantic its dramatic really but it has sexual tension which I like very much AOD Lara was very pretty....Before its gets too dodgy I'll stop.
JCGaming is offline   Reply With Quote