www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 26-07-20, 14:07   #1
Murph
Hobbyist

Default I canīt play none of the 7 challenge tombs in PS4

Hi, I have the SOTTR Croft Edition, which is supposed to have the Season Pass rolled and it comes with the following:

https://tombraider.square-enix-games...us/season-pass

7 challenge tombs, 7 weapons, 7 outfits and 7 skills...

From the beginning, shopping carts appeared next to all tombs from the "challenge tombs" menu and in the normal ones, it appeared "advance to unlock". I thought, I'm going to play to see if all are unlocked, but after getting the platinum, with the game at 100%, they were still the same.

If I click on any of the 7 tombs, it takes me to the store and indicates purchased (Only something called "the way home" with the label "purchased" comes out).

I have tried uninstalling, deleting data, installing only the dvd version and nothing, it remains the same, with shopping carts ...

Can someone tell me what happens ??? Or how to solve it ???

I appreciate any response ...

Thanks and regards
Murph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-20, 14:19   #2
mileylover04
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph View Post
Hi, I have the SOTTR Croft Edition, which is supposed to have the Season Pass rolled and it comes with the following:

https://tombraider.square-enix-games...us/season-pass

7 challenge tombs, 7 weapons, 7 outfits and 7 skills...

From the beginning, shopping carts appeared next to all tombs from the "challenge tombs" menu and in the normal ones, it appeared "advance to unlock". I thought, I'm going to play to see if all are unlocked, but after getting the platinum, with the game at 100%, they were still the same.

If I click on any of the 7 tombs, it takes me to the store and indicates purchased (Only something called "the way home" with the label "purchased" comes out).

I have tried uninstalling, deleting data, installing only the dvd version and nothing, it remains the same, with shopping carts ...

Can someone tell me what happens ??? Or how to solve it ???

I appreciate any response ...

Thanks and regards
Did you make sure the season pass was installed? Because the croft edition came with a code in the case I'm pretty sure. Make sure it's installed then try going to your playstation store and seeing if there is anything in your downloads to see if maybe the DLCs haven't been installed. I'm away from my PS4 right now, otherwise I'd be able to give better instructions, but I believe those should be the steps to access it.
mileylover04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-20, 15:05   #3
Murph
Hobbyist

Hello, thanks for the answer ...

Yes, I installed the code as soon as I finished installing / updating the game...

I have 11 complements: 3 weapons, 3 outfits, 4 skills and only one dlc (I think, by the name: path to home ...), the strange thing is that all weigh the same, 1.2 mb ....

I clicked to download them all and now only one tomb has been opened, path to home ... Where are the other 6 ?????

Regards
Old 26-07-20, 15:11   #4
Ellioft
Professor

You have played the game ? Because each tomb is gonna be unlocked at one point of the main story
Old 26-07-20, 15:21   #5
laracroftswest
Professor

So you've gotten no pop-ups within the game telling you they're available? I thought the DLC challenge tombs gave you immediate access once they were purchased. Have you played through the DLC stories within the game, or do those not appear too?

Welcome to the forums btw
Old 26-07-20, 15:22   #6
Rai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellioft View Post
You have played the game ? Because each tomb is gonna be unlocked at one point of the main story
Did you read his post? He says he's played it. He has now found the first one, the others will unlock as he plays.
Old 26-07-20, 16:08   #7
Murph
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellioft View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
Did you read his post? He says he's played it. He has now found the first one, the others will unlock as he plays.
Right xDDD

To those tombs, with those names, I have not played, and I repeat, I have 100% the game...

Quote:
Originally Posted by laracroftswest View Post
So you've gotten no pop-ups within the game telling you they're available? I thought the DLC challenge tombs gave you immediate access once they were purchased.

Welcome to the forums btw
Thanks for the welcome

That is the strange thing, that just as people have seen pop-ups indicating the acquisition of the dlcs, nothing has come out for me ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by laracroftswest View Post
Have you played through the DLC stories within the game, or do those not appear too?
Yes, as I say, I have the game 100% complete and I have done all the tombs / side missions but for example, to the tomb of the great caiman or the pillar, I have not entered !! (Right now I'm watching YT gameplays of those tombs to confirm you...).

The "path home" Iīm playing now because I downloaded the complement that was there without downloading, but of the other 10 complements, none is from the tomb, they are all cosmetics ...

Regards
Old 26-07-20, 17:41   #8
Murph
Hobbyist

I think I made a mistake in naming them, since all the tombs, the normal ones and those of the dlcs, are "challenge"... Sorry for the confusion ...

The dlc tombs are very different from normal ones. I just went one by one with youtube on the dlcs ones to see them, and what I say, VERY VERY DIFFERENTS ....

These:

PERUVIAN JUNGLE
Judge's Gaze
Underworld Gate

KUWAQ YAKU
Howling Caves

THE HIDDEN CITY
Path of Battle
Temple of the Sun
Ancient Aqueduct

CENOTES
San Cordoba

SAN JUAN
Tree of Life
Thirsty Gods

How they look like these:

The Forge
The Pillar
The Nightmare
The Price of Survival
The Serpent's Heart
The Grand Caiman
The Path Home

???

In nothing....

Regards
(The only ones I have played are in the game, those of the dlcs I have not seen, only in YT ...)
Old 26-07-20, 18:46   #9
ANoDE
Golden

Hey, as far as I know the Season Pass was replaced with 'Definitive Edition Content'.

https://store.playstation.com/de-at/...TTRDEFINITIVE0

As owner of the Croft Edition, you should have been upgraded to the DE, so the product linked above should be installable (either from your PS4's Library or from the PS Store).

I might be mistaken though, since I don't own the game on PS4.
Old 26-07-20, 19:30   #10
Murph
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANoDE View Post
Hey, as far as I know the Season Pass was replaced with 'Definitive Edition Content'.

https://store.playstation.com/de-at/...TTRDEFINITIVE0

As owner of the Croft Edition, you should have been upgraded to the DE, so the product linked above should be installable (either from your PS4's Library or from the PS Store).

I might be mistaken though, since I don't own the game on PS4.
Hey !! 10 points and a voucher for a drink of 10 beers for you !! xDDDD

Hehehehehhhhh, now I see the 7 ***ing dlc tombs

Tx all but special, anode !!

I was going to go tomorrow to the store where I bought the game to say 4 things to the seller xDDDD

Many thanks !!

Regards

Last edited by Rai; 26-07-20 at 19:55. Reason: Censor circumvention