www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 27-10-21, 15:57   #30621
DVDSpike
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0stBlade View Post
Nobody is saying im God or implying. As i said I dont have the perms to post the content right now. You are so toxic and should be perma banned. People like you are the reason people left this community. At the end of the day. I was one of the first people who saw Shadow on xb one
Lmaooo exactly how am I toxic? You're the one that came for me first, remember? Way back when?
Old 27-10-21, 16:01   #30622
Gh0stBlade
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVDSpike View Post
Lmaooo exactly how am I toxic? You're the one that came for me first, remember? Way back when?
You are toxic making accusations on basis which simply isnt there. You came for me actually. And everyone in this thread can see this if they read the history.
Old 27-10-21, 16:02   #30623
JayB_1988
Explorer

Ok, calm down everyone whatever has happened lol I sometimes feel that there are certain people here that are negative and disrespectful with their comments and I think Gh0st meant that with toxic.

And why should he lie and not have seen Shadow content like the dlc? He has posted so many content on his YT channel that was never before seen. I believe him. You don’t have to and it’s your good right.

Last edited by JayB_1988; 27-10-21 at 16:05.
JayB_1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-21, 16:11   #30624
Gh0stBlade
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayB_1988 View Post
Ok, calm down everyone whatever has happened lol I sometimes feel that there are certain people here that are negative and disrespectful with their comments and I think Gh0st meant that with toxic.

And why should he lie and not have seen Shadow content like the dlc? He has posted so many content on his YT channel that was never before seen. I believe him. You donít have to and itís your good right.
I have to agree. If you dont believe then ignore and block me. No need to quote me and start arguments.
Old 27-10-21, 16:13   #30625
JayB_1988
Explorer

Quote:
I have to agree. If you dont believe then ignore and block me. No need to quote me and start arguments.
And literally no need of accusing anyone of lying as well!
Old 27-10-21, 19:37   #30626
Raider8
Archaeologist

Quote:
I did see the DLC running on Xbox One and PS4. I dont think people like you deserve to see it because you are simply too busy making up arguments. At the end of the day you dont even know who you are talking to clearly.
One thing about this dlc08 that bugged me was that people used to be reporting a heavy update of nearly 8-9 GBs for Shadow during the days of the releases of 7 DLC chapters. It was an odd time when only consoles received the heavy updates and not PC, and at that time people were confused and had no clue as to why the update was heavy as apparently there was nothing new with those patches. Maybe whatever Ghost found was datamined from the console ports at that time which could be why He knows so much about the unreleased DLC. Correct me if I'm wrong here though...
Raider8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-21, 23:37   #30627
Mikky
Legend

It wasn't just for DLC7, it was done like that for all of them. These updates you're talking about were the actual bulk of the DLCs themselves. When we bought/downloaded DLC from the PSN store we were really just buying the rights to unlock and play them. Why was this done? Well, because you could actually play co-op with someone on a DLC chapter even if you hadn't purchased it yourself. So, for example, if my friend has all the DLC bought and I just have the base game, I could still play co-op with him on all the missions because I have the necessary data downloaded. This feature was actually advertised back then, although not too heavily.

Now this isn't to say that some of the patches didn't include data that wasn't "supposed" to be there - like DLC7 patch including data of DLC8 - so you could be half right. I guess Ghost is one of the few people who really understands how it happened
Mikky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-21, 18:17   #30628
Raider8
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikky View Post
It wasn't just for DLC7, it was done like that for all of them. These updates you're talking about were the actual bulk of the DLCs themselves. When we bought/downloaded DLC from the PSN store we were really just buying the rights to unlock and play them. Why was this done? Well, because you could actually play co-op with someone on a DLC chapter even if you hadn't purchased it yourself. So, for example, if my friend has all the DLC bought and I just have the base game, I could still play co-op with him on all the missions because I have the necessary data downloaded. This feature was actually advertised back then, although not too heavily.

Now this isn't to say that some of the patches didn't include data that wasn't "supposed" to be there - like DLC7 patch including data of DLC8 - so you could be half right. I guess Ghost is one of the few people who really understands how it happened
Ohh maybe you're right. Now I understand. But there was definitely something before the release of The Path Home when ghost or others uncovered datamined dialogues and stuff like dlc7_dlc8 and audios. I think PC files would've been easier to datamine than console versions and the devs didn't include the manor dlc in pc port and also Ghost didn't say he managed to run them on PC. Also we don't even know if Ghost himself datamined the contents as he has always said he's seen the dlc running on PS and Xbox which could've been uncovered by someone else (his sources). In any case, I'd really wanna know more about this dlc in December but they won't show it as they'd receive severe criticism in doing so.
Old 03-11-21, 20:28   #30629
Gh0stBlade
Professor

I did notice that the Gym room was indeed "unified" timelines or an easter egg.
Old 04-11-21, 01:46   #30630
Raider8
Archaeologist

Quote:
I did notice that the Gym room was indeed "unified" timelines or an easter egg.
Must be inspired by TR1 gym activities with an LAUish color theme probably.