www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 28-07-21, 00:41   #3751
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider

Location: In Rafe Adler's Arms|Gender: Pyramid Head|Superpower: Dirty Tricks Mode|Color: I'm Freakin' Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdesperado_ View Post
I didn't consider the combat to be that great, hence why I didn't give the multiplayer a chance then. But now I think it's something I'd like to try out at some point.
It was more about strategy and teamwork than actual gunplay so if thatís something youíre interested in it would work well for what youíre looking for.

It was all about fighting for resources at the end of the day. Imagine being in the world of TLOU. You need to work together to survive and win at the end of the day. That was the thrill.

Unless you had hopeless teammates then it was try to take out as many as possible before you lose haha
Old 30-07-21, 08:01   #3752
Tombraider95
Tomb Raider

I hope there's a multiplayer for Part II as it would finally make me pick up the game again. I've not touched it since I completed it. I always like using the Bow against people with guns as taking them down is more impressive and rewarding imo. I imagine I'll quite like to use the Crossbow in the Part II multiplayer. After the Uncharted 4 multiplayer died, I haven't played online for ages, I need something new.
Old 30-07-21, 15:13   #3753
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider

Location: In Rafe Adler's Arms|Gender: Pyramid Head|Superpower: Dirty Tricks Mode|Color: I'm Freakin' Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombraider95 View Post
I hope there's a multiplayer for Part II as it would finally make me pick up the game again. I've not touched it since I completed it. I always like using the Bow against people with guns as taking them down is more impressive and rewarding imo. I imagine I'll quite like to use the Crossbow in the Part II multiplayer. After the Uncharted 4 multiplayer died, I haven't played online for ages, I need something new.
I know I donít know you very much but if you want someone to play with when the multiplayer comes out lemme know