www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 16-08-20, 02:04   #3251
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

I can’t wait to see how y’all do with the Ellie boss fight on the tougher difficulties lol.
Old 16-08-20, 03:10   #3252
Athukraz
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs View Post
I can’t wait to see how y’all do with the Ellie boss fight on the tougher difficulties lol.
She was amazing I was so proud of her. She really did that.

Just finished the game on grounded now and im dying bye
Athukraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-20, 13:55   #3253
DragonSlayer
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athukraz View Post
She was amazing I was so proud of her. She really did that.

Just finished the game on grounded now and im dying bye
That was quick I haven't had a chance to start on grounded yet aside from the rat king and the bloaters Ellie fights are there any other parts of the game that might cause difficulty along the way like the sniper firing at Abby and her friend I think that part won't cause me too much trouble I'm good at timing Abby ducking behind a car with the sniper opening fire, it was easy to time Joel ducking behind a car when the sniper was firing at him in the suburbs in the previous game, then again you never know it could be a quite difficult part to get through.
DragonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-20, 17:02   #3254
Athukraz
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer View Post
That was quick I haven't had a chance to start on grounded yet aside from the rat king and the bloaters Ellie fights are there any other parts of the game that might cause difficulty along the way like the sniper firing at Abby and her friend I think that part won't cause me too much trouble I'm good at timing Abby ducking behind a car with the sniper opening fire, it was easy to time Joel ducking behind a car when the sniper was firing at him in the suburbs in the previous game, then again you never know it could be a quite difficult part to get through.
Oh I wasn't referring to Tommy when I said sniper I meant the scar sniper in Day 1 in the "chinatown sniper" encounter after Martyrs Gate. The Tommy part was actually easy, even when he was luring the infected to me. The Bloaters were easy, the one in the Arcade I had like 2 or 3 explosive arrows for it and trip mines so it died very quick, the one in the hotel with Abby and Lev I didn't fight it i just ran to the elevator after it found me on the other end. The Rat King only took me like 4 tries but it moves very very fast in Grounded. I didn't have to look for ammo or craft stuff during the fight cause I already had enough bombs, fire and ammo. I noticed Ellie is harder too during the theater fight and not just because there's no Listen Mode, her AI was made smarter.

Last edited by Athukraz; 16-08-20 at 17:07.
Old 16-08-20, 21:05   #3255
DragonSlayer
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Oh I wasn't referring to Tommy when I said sniper I meant the scar sniper in Day 1 in the "chinatown sniper" encounter after Martyrs Gate. The Tommy part was actually easy, even when he was luring the infected to me. The Bloaters were easy, the one in the Arcade I had like 2 or 3 explosive arrows for it and trip mines so it died very quick, the one in the hotel with Abby and Lev I didn't fight it i just ran to the elevator after it found me on the other end. The Rat King only took me like 4 tries but it moves very very fast in Grounded. I didn't have to look for ammo or craft stuff during the fight cause I already had enough bombs, fire and ammo. I noticed Ellie is harder too during the theater fight and not just because there's no Listen Mode, her AI was made smarter.
I forgot about the Bloater in Abby's hotel I'll creep past him like I did with the Bloaters in the University of Eastern Colorado and Salt Lake City in the previous game on grounded, it was so tense creeping past the Bloaters especially the Bloater in the university, when the university Bloater started walking towards me as I was forcing open the door I was like he's going to kill me, after I made it through the door and the Bloater looked through the glass before walking away it was like he was saying you for me escaping from him.

What were the clickers like on grounded, were they easy to deal with or were they a nuisance to deal with?
Old 16-08-20, 22:19   #3256
Athukraz
Relic Hunter

Well they killed me the most I think they're faster than on Survivor not sure, but they've always been harder and annoying. I always headshot them and then strike , and for Stalkers I found it best to shoot them below the knee and then stomp on their head, works better than meleeing them cause they push you away and fight back most of the time and you have to dodge after your every hit.

Last edited by Athukraz; 16-08-20 at 22:22.
Old 17-08-20, 09:13   #3257
SnatchingEdges
Professor

TLOU2 just became the third Sony best seller game ever, behind Spiderman and GOW only in a month. It's probably going to be the #1 sooner or later.

Nice boycott, gamers.
Old 17-08-20, 09:18   #3258
suli
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnatchingEdges View Post
TLOU2 just became the third Sony best seller game ever, behind Spiderman and GOW only in a month. It's probably going to be the #1 sooner or later.

Nice boycott, gamers.
I'm so happy. hope this means Square will have the balls to make Lara the ripped goddess that she is in the next game.

Poor incels.
suli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-20, 09:45   #3259
Mani_Man
Professor

Lol, im still waiting for when "get woke go broke" actually happens.

The two biggest targets of certain groups in recent times were TLOU2 and Captain Marvel with their "SJW, PC, Woke agenda"...and both sold like warm Bread.
Mani_Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-20, 10:12   #3260
DragonSlayer
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Well they killed me the most I think they're faster than on Survivor not sure, but they've always been harder and annoying. I always headshot them and then strike , and for Stalkers I found it best to shoot them below the knee and then stomp on their head, works better than meleeing them cause they push you away and fight back most of the time and you have to dodge after your every hit.
I'll choke to death as many enemies as possible before I'm inevitably discovered that's what I did in the previous game on grounded difficulty for example outside the school in Bill's town I'd choke to death as many as possible with varying degrees of success, sometimes I'd kill as little as 2 infected before being discovered and sometimes I would kill them all before triggering the second wave of infected.

It was and is the best way to save much needed ammo and resources for the more difficult parts of the game.