Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Anniversary

Old 04-01-21, 18:17   #41
reborninshadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamayoo View Post
Oh good find ! I wonder if it would work for ammos at well ?

EDIT : You mentioned "items" so I guess it's really all pickables on the maps ?
Yeah all pickups should work fine now. It's crazy how much I managed to fix while just messing around in the game. Hopefully people with programming skills will be able to do engine fixes as well.
reborninshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-21, 19:40   #42
dg1995

Is it possible to run the game with a psp emulator ? Just asking since this was being made for a psp.
dg1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-21, 19:43   #43
reborninshadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by dg1995 View Post
Is it possible to run the game with a psp emulator ? Just asking since this was being made for a psp.
Nope. It's running on a PC version at the moment.
Old 04-01-21, 19:48   #44
dg1995

So, this is the PC build of the game ? Does the PSP build exists ? (Maybe the PSP build was more finished)
dg1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-21, 20:04   #45
Yuki Senoue

Quote:
Originally Posted by dg1995 View Post
No. While we got the PSP assets, the game is compiled for PC.
Yuki Senoue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-21, 20:47   #46
Cezar

reborninshadow, do you think you could make a patch that would turn off Windows bar? I mean full screen.
Cezar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-21, 21:09   #47
reborninshadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cezar View Post
reborninshadow, do you think you could make a patch that would turn off Windows bar? I mean full screen.
You can currently enable fullscreen by adding -fullscreen to the run.bat file but it will run at a very low resolution so I wouldn't recommend it. I don't know how to make it both fullscreen and high resolution at the moment
Old 05-01-21, 06:23   #48
Zsott

Quote:
Originally Posted by reborninshadow View Post
Yeah all pickups should work fine now.
Since your patch, key items are working just as intended, if the keyhole is not replaced with TNT.
Also I saw your earlier post about adding triggers, spawning enemies... this leans I could reposition, trigger switches too?
In many levels switches are way too high (Some peruvian levels), facing the wrong direction (St. Francis Folly), or placed at the wrong place (Sanctuary of the Scion), or simply they don't work.

Another question: this mini editor can add flames too? ... more like animated things?
IN the city of Khamoon, there is a particular spot, where the crash happens (or won't if you don't face it with the camera) and the error message talks about something animation/ed related.

Also, I just noticed something, and nobody mentioned yet...
When in freecam mode, you can quit it by pressing action, even after replacing Lara. That means, you don't have to use freecam code multiple times to quit it.
Zsott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-21, 07:03   #49
Chamayoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsott View Post
When in freecam mode, you can quit it by pressing action, even after replacing Lara. That means, you don't have to use freecam code multiple times to quit it.
Haha thanks, this is a very useful information !

I wish the torch could actually illuminate the surrounding, the game can be totally too dark in the shadows. Is someone working on this ?
Chamayoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-21, 07:25   #50
reborninshadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsott View Post
Since your patch, key items are working just as intended, if the keyhole is not replaced with TNT.
Also I saw your earlier post about adding triggers, spawning enemies... this leans I could reposition, trigger switches too?
In many levels switches are way too high (Some peruvian levels), facing the wrong direction (St. Francis Folly), or placed at the wrong place (Sanctuary of the Scion), or simply they don't work.

Another question: this mini editor can add flames too? ... more like animated things?
IN the city of Khamoon, there is a particular spot, where the crash happens (or won't if you don't face it with the camera) and the error message talks about something animation/ed related.

Yes, you can modify and move around all existing triggers and switches (or any other interactable object). With this it should be possible to fix many things in the levels like you said. The trigger system is sort of like TRLE triggers, but not on a grid system.

Flames etc. are listed in a special effects category and yes you can add stuff like that. I need to look into them to see if there are animation related options in them though.