www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > The Angel of Darkness

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-01-20, 03:34   #1161
KIKO
Relic Hunter
 
KIKO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,763
Default

Thank you for your hard work
KIKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-20, 08:29   #1162
ANoDE
Golden
 
ANoDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Austria
Posts: 4,716
Default

When this is finished, I'm so gonna do another playthrough. AoD gets better and better thanks to hard-working fans like you. Thank you so much for your efforts!
__________________
#BringClassicLaraCroftBack - more now than ever.
ANoDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-20, 10:14   #1163
nakamichi680
Explorer
 
nakamichi680's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Italy
Posts: 842
Default

You're all welcome!
I don't think this project will ever be finished, there will always be room for improvements. For instance, with the latest discoveries regarding room visibility I could fix another bug in the Hall of Seasons (disappearing wooden doors at ground floor when you look at them from upper floors).
I think this project will end only when I will no longer have time to dedicate to modding, not because there will be nothing more to fix.
nakamichi680 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-20, 18:57   #1164
Tomb Raidering
Archaeologist
 
Tomb Raidering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: 空境の家で。SoraSakai’s House
Posts: 2,470
Default

The more, the better...
_______________

Jokes aside, you’ve done so much as is for this community....
*AoD Lara voice* Wouldn’t ‘ch-ya know it? ^.^
__________________
Naughty Dog fanboys are trolls. Period.
Tomb Raidering is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-20, 07:29   #1165
SLAYER
Archaeologist
 
SLAYER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Jordan
Posts: 2,158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamichi680 View Post
You're all welcome!
I don't think this project will ever be finished, there will always be room for improvements. For instance, with the latest discoveries regarding room visibility I could fix another bug in the Hall of Seasons (disappearing wooden doors at ground floor when you look at them from upper floors).
I think this project will end only when I will no longer have time to dedicate to modding, not because there will be nothing more to fix.
It's like the re4hd project. They keep finding new ways to improve things. There will always be more room for improvement.
__________________
Right now, I'm losing patience
SLAYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-20, 01:07   #1166
xVxXPrinceXxVx
Hobbyist
 
xVxXPrinceXxVx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Brazil
Posts: 1
Default

Hey @nakamichi680, how are you? I've been testing both the alpha version of your 360 camera mod and Sasho's own mod and i would like to ask if you made any progress on making your mod camera relative? maybe adding it to the Multi-Patcher?

Last edited by xVxXPrinceXxVx; 25-01-20 at 01:09.
xVxXPrinceXxVx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-20, 05:48   #1167
nakamichi680
Explorer
 
nakamichi680's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Italy
Posts: 842
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xVxXPrinceXxVx View Post
Hey @nakamichi680, how are you? I've been testing both the alpha version of your 360 camera mod and Sasho's own mod and i would like to ask if you made any progress on making your mod camera relative? maybe adding it to the Multi-Patcher?
Hi
After releasing that alpha version I stopped working on 360 camera. Due to lack of time and many other active projects I won't work on it again. Sorry for that.
nakamichi680 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-20, 06:29   #1168
mizuno_suisei
Relic Hunter
 
mizuno_suisei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 6,075
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samz View Post
It was some fourm post about the Japanese version.

You simply just couldn't use the elevator as if they manually deleted the ability to use the elevator controls if I remember.
As a religious v52J player, I had to check this and damn, you're right! The switch to turn on the elevator (in the side machine room)does not do anything and also has no collision. A shame the B for Fly is disabled, I'll bet once inside the elevator itd work.

In the original how many keys are there in that final room? JP has one on the floor.
__________________
Australian, Japanese speaking TR addict.
mizuno_suisei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-20, 10:39   #1169
Samz
Relic Hunter
 
Samz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Helheim
Posts: 5,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuno_suisei View Post
As a religious v52J player, I had to check this and damn, you're right! The switch to turn on the elevator (in the side machine room)does not do anything and also has no collision. A shame the B for Fly is disabled, I'll bet once inside the elevator itd work.

In the original how many keys are there in that final room? JP has one on the floor.
One on the floor for the rooftop door and the other is on the key rack and unlocks the room with a Vector R-35.
__________________
"What does it mean to be a Tomb Raider?,It means to collect artifacts for sport"
Samz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-20, 18:42   #1170
ExpertRaider
Hobbyist
 
ExpertRaider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 23
Default

Hey guys I was wondering if there is a version of nakamichi680's EXE Multi-Patcher that can enable the 360 camera? Because there was a previous version of the Multi-Patcher that could do this: http://i.imgur.com/oTrIIYz.png

Is there a way to do this in the latest version 2.8? Because I know that sasho648 has a mod that adds this but his version is old and hasn't been updated in a while. Any help would be most appreciated!

EDIT: If nakamichi680 isn't working on the 360 camera anymore, could you at least give us access to older versions of the Multi-Patcher? That way we could just patch our exe with the 360 camera patch in previous versions of the tool.

Last edited by ExpertRaider; 21-03-20 at 13:09.
ExpertRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.