www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > The Angel of Darkness

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 26-07-16, 17:50   #31
SLAYER
Archaeologist
 
SLAYER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Jordan
Posts: 2,158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamichi680 View Post
Fixed
Ha! Can't wait.
__________________
Right now, I'm losing patience
SLAYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-16, 13:39   #32
Barry Matharoo
Professor
 
Barry Matharoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 3,652
Default

How are you editing the geometry and textures? Is there a way to add textures or modify geometry?
__________________
PS VITA games. Why u not load faster?
Barry Matharoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-16, 13:59   #33
michaeldt
Tomb Raider
 
michaeldt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Australia, WA
Posts: 16,408
Default

You know, once these flipped surfaces are all fixed, the only thing that I can think of that needs fixing is the shapeshifter and glove effect . If that gets done, the PC version then has the complete game plus more!
__________________
"I keep touching things that i shouldn't, I can't help it" - atlanta73, 2014
michaeldt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-16, 17:02   #34
nakamichi680
Explorer
 
nakamichi680's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Italy
Posts: 842
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry Matharoo View Post
How are you editing the geometry and textures? Is there a way to add textures or modify geometry?
I wrote the mesh structure here:
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/show...&postcount=287

It's a bit outdated but if you want to extract geometry it's still ok.
nakamichi680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-16, 09:01   #35
Zsott
Archaeologist
 
Zsott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: France
Posts: 1,846
Default

This thread is incerdible!
Thank you nakamichi!

Can i ask you something?
Is it possible to rotate the door on the very first level? (that one , wich lead to the training zone)

Only because there are some objects with missing or wrong textures...
Or you already did that?
Zsott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-16, 11:04   #36
SLAYER
Archaeologist
 
SLAYER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Jordan
Posts: 2,158
Default

Sorry, I couldn't help my self , here are a few bugs that can go unnoticed.

I'm not sure if you have a way to find bugs or if you just check everywhere to find them?
__________________
Right now, I'm losing patience
SLAYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-16, 17:35   #37
LateRaider
Archaeologist
 
LateRaider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Ship Pierrson
Posts: 2,493
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeldt View Post
You know, once these flipped surfaces are all fixed, the only thing that I can think of that needs fixing is the shapeshifter and glove effect . If that gets done, the PC version then has the complete game plus more!
Nope, it'd still be missing the fractal noise effect during certain cutscenes, as well as the demo movie, in-game level select/skip, right analog stick camera control, ability to disable subtitles without using the debug feature, better footprint effects, dust cloud effect, water drops, visible lasers in the Strahov, and the Extras menu.
__________________
Passing my "Most Iconic Member of TRF" title to MBog
LateRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-16, 17:35   #38
nakamichi680
Explorer
 
nakamichi680's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Italy
Posts: 842
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsott View Post
This thread is incerdible!
Thank you nakamichi!

Can i ask you something?
Is it possible to rotate the door on the very first level? (that one , wich lead to the training zone)

Only because there are some objects with missing or wrong textures...
Or you already did that?
You're welcome!

What's wrong with that door? Could you take a screenshot?


Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAYER View Post
Sorry, I couldn't help my self , here are a few bugs that can go unnoticed.

I'm not sure if you have a way to find bugs or if you just check everywhere to find them?
The latter.
Thanks for the screenshots. I ignored most of them. Well, I suppose it'll take a bit longer to fix this level it's even worse than the vault of trophies
nakamichi680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-16, 19:03   #39
Zsott
Archaeologist
 
Zsott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: France
Posts: 1,846
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamichi680 View Post
You're welcome!

What's wrong with that door? Could you take a screenshot?
Nothing, but without the SCU you can't go to discover the other parts of the first level...
Zsott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-16, 20:40   #40
nakamichi680
Explorer
 
nakamichi680's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Italy
Posts: 842
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsott View Post
Nothing, but without the SCU you can't go to discover the other parts of the first level...
https://sites.google.com/site/tombra...-finished-beta


Fixing UVs...


http://i.imgur.com/Cz9U6lp.png

Last edited by nakamichi680; 28-07-16 at 22:49.
nakamichi680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.