www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Fan Artwork, Pictures, Movies and Writings

Old 30-12-19, 08:01   #11
The Great Chi
The Inscrutable One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsott View Post
I watched the video...
This was ... interesting! I mean, Lara gunning down fairies, because she doesn't know other way ...
I think she meant to just say 'freeze' to the fairies, but got carried away with gun action

Well I can blame Mini-me for giving Lara a Xmas adventure this year, as normally I would not allow a lot of gun action at Christmas, but instead Lara went Mavrick, she was a loose cannon, or even a Rambo! with guns blazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsott View Post
...Or when she just gunned down the possible parents of baby santa, for no apparent reason...
She does need some holiday spirit!
I loved it and thank you!
As for the blow up Santa's, well she went with the song "I'd like to pop your blow up Santa"
(Note: Unfortunately, the Blow up Santa song was removed due to Youtube 3rd party music copyright, and another song replaced it)

Oh...The character with the most holiday spirit was Winston, drinking too much beer

Cheers Chi

Last edited by The Great Chi; 13-01-20 at 17:38.
The Great Chi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-20, 02:59   #12
Zsott
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Chi View Post

Well I can blame Mini-me for giving Lara a Xmas adventure this year, as normally I would not allow a lot of gun action at Christmas, but instead Lara went Mavrick, she was a loose cannon, or even a Rambo! with guns blazing
I don't blame you at all... the christmas trees were very wild, so... it's natural to put them to rest 'till next christmas!

Quote:
Oh...The character with the most holiday spirit was Winston, drinking too much beer

Cheers Chi
You know, I'm still amazed, that Lara never complained about finding a good helping hand around the manor.
I mean Winston just farts and try to serve tea, which nobody knows when was it made... and now he drinks too!
Zsott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-20, 12:44   #13
The Great Chi
The Inscrutable One

Room mesh changes...
I am usually quite lazy making Xmas videos, as I tend to use parts of existing custom levels and convert them using RView_50_R3 and Meta3D to change the layouts to suit me. It saves me starting from scratch and also saves me a lot of time, and I do credit the makers at the end of the video.

I can make rooms of my own using the level editor, and do so sometimes, but would take me ages to do that

This is how I do it, by exporting room meshes using Rview, modifying them using Meta3D and putting them back into the game using Rview, and then re-texture the room. (Here is before and after)...

Here are some before and after screenshots using the above tools....
On the left is the existing game and on the right you will recognise the same locations in the Xmas video

Cheers Chi

And a happy New Year 2020.

Last edited by The Great Chi; 01-01-20 at 13:22.
The Great Chi is online now   Reply With Quote