www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Modding

Old 23-01-07, 17:17   #1011
Baby Jane
Princess Of Modding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Fly View Post
Oh no don't be sorry, don't worry ! Your creations are fantastic ! You got a great idea to do it !

Thank you sooo much!

Your last outfit is GREAT too! Simple and elegant, all that I love (and I love the texture)!

It makes me think that I haven't made so far an outfit based on Legend suit....
*Look for an idea*...........

Last edited by Baby Jane; 23-01-07 at 17:19.
Baby Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-07, 17:22   #1012
Mytly
Tomb Raider

Location: In the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Fly View Post
And the result will be different. I suppose your outfit is based on the Classic or the Classic Grey, I want to make mine with one of the Legend outfits, so no problem.

I want to make her black, so mine will be really different...
Just a bit of advice: use the Classic instead (see my post just above). A Legend outfit-based Anaya outfit comes out looking very peculiar.
Anyway, making Lara black sounds excellent . Will you try to copy Anaya's hair as well? How about her scarf - is that even possible?
Btw, Smooth Marble looks lovely . And Lara looks surprisingly nice in your Next Gen screenshot - usually she looks very weird in Next Gen.
Mytly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-07, 17:37   #1013
Alex Fly

Lmfao that's amazing to see that we have the same ideas !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mytly View Post
Same here! Actually I have already made the outfit, but wasn't very happy with it, so I didn't include it in my last batch of outfits. Anyway, it's based on the Legend outfit, which doesn't look a lot like Anaya's outfit - Baby Jane's version based on the Classic outfit is much better (just downloaded it - great work, BJ ).
Btw, I am planning to make an outfit based on Amanda's outfit from the flashback. Alex, Baby Jane, if you are already working on it, please let me know.
Lol no that's ok for me ! I had the idea to do a version of this outfit there was a long time but I've changed of advice. In fact I realized that it wasn't inspired me a lot...
I'm more inspired by Anaya as you can see !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Jane View Post

Your last outfit is GREAT too! Simple and elegant, all that I love (and I love the texture)!
Glad you like it !

Quote:
Just a bit of advice: use the Classic instead (see my post just above). A Legend outfit-based Anaya outfit comes out looking very peculiar.
Anyway, making Lara black sounds excellent . Will you try to copy Anaya's hair as well? How about her scarf - is that even possible?
Btw, Smooth Marble looks lovely . And Lara looks surprisingly nice in your Next Gen screenshot - usually she looks very weird in Next Gen.
Oh really ? I thought it could look interesting if it is based on Legend. Well, I'll see that tomorrow... I'll use the Classic too if the result is too ugly and if I had no choice...
Hmmm that makes me think I can do some Anaya's inspiration outfits too !

Yes I'll copy her hair but I'm going to use the colors of her scarf to do a new slide for her hair, I think that would be nice !

I'm glad you like my new outfit too !
Alex Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-07, 17:44   #1014
Mrshina
Explorer

Quote:
To Mrshina: Have you used my dds files of my TRA Trailer Version for yours?
The top, the belt buckle and the shorts seem familiar to me.....
oh sorry maybe they look like the same but my are sharpper than yours but if they look like the same than i apologize..i took them from the wallpaper from anniversary

Last edited by Mrshina; 23-01-07 at 17:46.
Mrshina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-07, 17:54   #1015
Baby Jane
Princess Of Modding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrshina View Post
oh sorry maybe they look like the same but my are sharpper than yours but if they look like the same than i apologize..i took them from the wallpaper from anniversary
Yes I did the same, I took the top and shorts textures from the wallpaper where Lara has her 2 guns, that's why they look similars.
No problems so!
And you know, I didn't want to make a fuss, it's just that if you had taken the files directly from mine, you should have send me a PM.
But as you didn't, it's ok!

To Mytly:
Thank you, I'm glad you like this outfit!
And no, I'm not working on Amanda's suit in the Peru flash-back. I didnt dare because you did à "Flower vase" outfit which looks like the top of Amanda. I let you do it, our outfits are just amazing.
But now, I can't wait to see that!

Last edited by Baby Jane; 23-01-07 at 18:04.
Baby Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-07, 18:22   #1016
ELEN
Most Honourable Member

Thumbs up

New Modding by Alex Fly

Shorts: Smooth Marble View
ELEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-07, 18:27   #1017
Alex Fly

Wow that's already online ! Cool !!!
Alex Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-07, 18:30   #1018
b0bb13
Tomb Raider

Thank you Elen!
Alex it's great!
Old 23-01-07, 18:31   #1019
Mytly
Tomb Raider

Location: In the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy

Elen, I was wondering if there could be separate download links for Current Gen and next Gen versions of outfits on Tomb Raider Hub, instead of having both in the same file. Because in case of people like me who can't run Next Gen, there's no point in downloading files for that mode.
Just a suggestion.

Quote:
To Mytly:
Thank you, I'm glad you like this outfit!
And no, I'm not working on Amanda's suit in the Peru flash-back. I didnt dare because you did à "Flower vase" outfit which looks like the top of Amanda. I let you do it, our outfits are just amazing.
But now, I can't wait to see that!
Oh, I wasn't trying to scare you off! I was just asking, as our ideas seem to be running in the same direction (great minds think alike ).

Last edited by Mytly; 23-01-07 at 18:36.
Mytly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-07, 18:46   #1020
ELEN
Most Honourable Member

Arrow

Quote:
Elen, I was wondering if there could be separate download links for Current Gen and next Gen versions of outfits on Tomb Raider Hub, instead of having both in the same file. Because in case of people like me who can't run Next Gen, there's no point in downloading files for that mode.
Some members send me both Generations in one TPF file. In fact, the first person who sent me Next Gen graphics had included the Current graphics as well in the same TPF. Since I had to put one download link (there was only one TPF file for both Generations), I kept the same formula for the rest I received.

For example, Alex Fly's Smooth Marble has 1 TPF file which inlcudes both Generations. I can't split it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Converted Outfits
from Tomb Ripper to TexMod

Shorts: Archeologist (Anaya Suit) by Baby Jane View

Pants: M.I.B and AOD Louvre Infiltration (Revised) by Baby Jane, and Aqua Biker by Mytly View

Thanks to Tomb Raider Master for converting the outfits
Make sure you Refresh the page if you cannot see the download links.
ELEN is offline   Reply With Quote