www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Modding

Old 23-01-07, 19:04   #1021
Baby Jane
Princess Of Modding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mytly View Post
Oh, I wasn't trying to scare you off! I was just asking, as our ideas seem to be running in the same direction.
Don't worry! Currently I'm working on the TR1 training suit, so, I've got work to do! Work on Amanda suit, I'm sure it will be great, as usually!

Quote:
(great minds think alike )

*Translation in french; "Les grands Úsprits se rencontrent" ("Great spirits meet each other" )

Thank you TRM for the conversions of the outfits, and thank you Elen for updating all of these!
Old 24-01-07, 00:20   #1022
Pipolinne
Tomb Raider

Location: Join GROK revolutionary group...no,we don't have cookies,but we have wicked teddy bears!

The outfits keep on going better !

Baby Jane and Mytly,I confess I've a small crush on your creations...they're all wonderful. The way you make outfits from the game textures,Mytly,is just too original and ,though I passionately hate AOD,Baby Jane,your AOD based outfits do have that "special thing" about them!

Thanks Elen for updating and TRM for converting !
Old 24-01-07, 04:54   #1023
Mytly
Tomb Raider

Location: In the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy

Pipolinne, you are a most valuable fan. Thanks for your words of encouragement.

And speaking of making outfits from the game textures ... well, Legend is an incredibly beautiful game (even the Legend haters grudgingly admit that ), so what better inspiration that the actual textures used in the game? Croft Manor and Japan have especially lovely textures, as they are mainly indoor levels filled with all sorts of art objects. I have already made several outfits using textures from Croft Manor (only some of which I have shared, as the others weren't good enough), and just two days ago I started making eight different outfits based on textures from the Japan level. Not all of them are going well - I have already abandoned one outfit as it's very boring - but there's a dress based on the wallpaper texture from Nishimura's office that is nearly complete. Coming soon (hopefully) to the Hub in a few days' time.
Mytly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-07, 09:37   #1024
Tomb Raider Master
Tomb Raider

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Jane View Post
Thank you TRM for the conversions of the outfits
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipolinne View Post
and TRM for converting !

I'm very glad to see the number of outfits increasing lately, and all thanks to our busy members.
Tomb Raider Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-07, 10:01   #1025
Alex Fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0bb13 View Post
Alex it's great!
Thank you !

Quote:
Elen, I was wondering if there could be separate download links for Current Gen and next Gen versions of outfits on Tomb Raider Hub, instead of having both in the same file. Because in case of people like me who can't run Next Gen, there's no point in downloading files for that mode.
Just a suggestion.
Awww... I'm sorry I've included the files for both normal and NG in my latest modding. But the .zip file isn't very big so I think there's not a problem for downloading it !

For my previous modding, I sent 2 files separately to Elen (one for normal and the other for NG), she has included the 2 .tpf files in the same .zip. But same thing as for my latest modding, the file isn't very big so you can download it, it won't take too much place on your hardrive.

I think I'll continue to include the 2 versions in the same .tpf file for outfits and little modifications, but when I'll make some modifications of an entire level for example, of course I'll do 2 separate files for normal and NG graphics ! The .tpf will be massive if not !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Jane View Post
Don't worry! Currently I'm working on the TR1 training suit, so, I've got work to do!
I can't wait to see the result ! This is one of my favorite clothes !!!

To Tomb Raider Master : Very good job !
Tell me if you need some help to convert more outfits !
Alex Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-07, 10:31   #1026
Baby Jane
Princess Of Modding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipolinne View Post
Baby Jane and Mytly,I confess I've a small crush on your creations...they're all wonderful. The way you make outfits from the game textures,Mytly,is just too original and ,though I passionately hate AOD,Baby Jane,your AOD based outfits do have that "special thing" about them!
Thank you for that message. You encourage me to keep outfiting ^^, and to do better, thank you.

To Alex Fly: I hope it won't deceive you... I'm going to do the best I can!

Otherwise, I've got a question for all members and especially for Elen : can we create an outfit with a well known brand? Krabs wants to do an outfit called "Dolce & Gabana" with the name of the brand written on Lara's top, and I wanted to do a sport outfit with the logo of the brand "Umbro"..... Is it possible?

Last edited by Baby Jane; 24-01-07 at 10:39.
Baby Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-07, 10:35   #1027
Alex Fly

I'm sure the result will be fantastic, just as always !

And same as Pipolinne, your AOD outfits are fantastic ! I love them !!
Old 24-01-07, 12:02   #1028
Aurelien52
Professor

Excuse me for the interuption.

Lady Dragon V2

The first version is not ... (English-French Dictionnary) ... ... ... ... Beautiful. (-_- , stupid dictionary)
Old 24-01-07, 12:08   #1029
Alex Fly

I liked the first version !

This one is stunning !

EDIT : Mmh... No offense to TRM but I guess for Aqua Biker by Mytly the conversion to the TexMod format is missing for the Biker, No Jacket version of her outfit :

Last edited by Alex Fly; 24-01-07 at 12:57.
Old 24-01-07, 14:29   #1030
Gabi
Super Moderator

Thumbs up

Well, why did I never look at the "Modding Showcase Thread" before?
I can hardly believe my eyes . These outfits are great and some of them absolutely stunning!
May I use them for my desktop?
I sincerely admire your skills (even though I do not really know what is involved, since I have no idea of the "technical" side of it all).

Well done and thank you for creating those.

Gabi is offline   Reply With Quote