www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 12-02-20, 13:27   #24421
RAID
Tomb Raider

I'm trying to run FF8 remaster Steam on my laptop and I'm getting Error 2123. I have an intel graphics card and I can't find a way how to fix this.

ANyone have any suggestions please?
Old 12-02-20, 16:29   #24422
Tsarina
Hobbyist

^No idea unfortunately.

And oh my goodness that trailer was everything. I am beyond excited for this, bit disappointed it was pushed back until April but the more time to make minor improvements I am all for.
Tsarina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-20, 00:19   #24423
Lord Lulu
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAID View Post
I'm trying to run FF8 remaster Steam on my laptop and I'm getting Error 2123. I have an intel graphics card and I can't find a way how to fix this.

ANyone have any suggestions please?
Your best bet is to write down the full error code. Then try to do a google search if you have not already done so. The information you have provided isn't enough to go on.

Given that Final Fantasy 7 Remake is episodic, I'm just going to wait until the whole game is out. I remember Dot Hack games were episodic. Did not much like how it worked then either.
Old 14-02-20, 03:57   #24424
SnatchingEdges
Explorer

It's been revealed that we'll have side missions. Now my fears are closer to become a reality: This game will be just a short adventure filled with clonic, boring and repetitive side missions to hide all the holes. Just like FFXV.

FF won't be a priority for me anymore if SE screws this up. I'll wait to 2030 when the whole episodic format is finished and I'll buy it.
Old 14-02-20, 08:16   #24425
New Dwight
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnatchingEdges View Post
It's been revealed that we'll have side missions. Now my fears are closer to become a reality: This game will be just a short adventure filled with clonic, boring and repetitive side missions to hide all the holes. Just like FFXV.

FF won't be a priority for me anymore if SE screws this up. I'll wait to 2030 when the whole episodic format is finished and I'll buy it.
FF needs to go turn-based again.
havent had that since ffx. courtesy: squaresoft before the merge.
New Dwight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-20, 16:24   #24426
Lenochka
Gold-

So, the FFVII Remake demo is out
It felt really nice actually getting to run around and see how combat felt. I really enjoyed it! I'm even more hyped for the release, which I didn't think was possible.

Last edited by Lenochka; 03-03-20 at 16:25.
Lenochka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-20, 22:43   #24427
Lord Lulu
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenochka View Post
It felt really nice actually getting to run around and see how combat felt. I really enjoyed it! I'm even more hyped for the release, which I didn't think was possible.
That's cool. On what system? Depending on the size of the game at release I may need a physical copy.
Old 04-03-20, 01:13   #24428
New Dwight
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenochka View Post
Let's hope they dont bring this action system to any other FF remade. (God not to my FFVI or FFIX)
Old 04-03-20, 22:03   #24429
DragonSlayer
Professor

Does anyone know if it's been said how many episodes there will be for the remake and will each episode be released on disc or digitally or both and will there be a Mass Effect style save system where choices made in a previous episode will carry over to the next episode.
DragonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-20, 22:09   #24430
SnatchingEdges
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer View Post
Does anyone know if it's been said how many episodes there will be for the remake and will each episode be released on disc or digitally or both and will there be a Mass Effect style save system where choices made in a previous episode will carry over to the next episode.
No one knows. I presume not even SE knows. The development for the 2nd episode starts in April, I think at least 3 episodes would be expected.