Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider The Angel of Darkness

Old 20-11-07, 18:32   #41
Aurimas
Inactive

Those 3D from Germany would probably apeared in other parts of AOD...

And Aussie (about that warehouse), I alwayt thought it is early Strahow Fortress.
Aurimas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-07, 19:30   #42
Chiki Mina

Why am I so excited yet depressed at the same time? This are wonderful concept arts for an amzing plot.

Slightly off topic, you think (whoever can answe this) there's something important in St. Aicard's church? Because one of the Lux knight's last name was Aicard, if I'm not mistaken.
Chiki Mina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-07, 19:30   #43
KIKO

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie500 View Post
Lara sprayed something at the guard in the louvre, the handcuffs were in a completely different location

Sorry l do not have a link to the video, although l am sure it would be on youtube somewhere. l can provide screenshots, if that would help. We never saw Lara hiding in any buildings in the trailer, you might be thinking of the start of the game itself where Lara runs into a building.

This is not the museum, it is only a large single story warehouse, it could not be the building in the concept art.

Like Aurimas said it could be strahov fortress or what about the Police lock up ? You said in some threads and i wrote about it in one thread about a Police Station or something like that. I want to know, if you please, where did you heard about it ?
KIKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-07, 19:39   #44
ascho

those screenshots arent they from that trailer that core design sent out with TR chronicles i think it was. about some guy who is arrested by the police where he is talking about lara all the time but the police doesn't understand him.

i don't know if it is all correct

i found the link from where it is from:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Qdspiu...elated&search=

sorry it wasn't the one with the guy i just remembered him :/

Last edited by ascho; 20-11-07 at 19:42. Reason: found the link
ascho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-07, 19:39   #45
Earthcane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda master View Post
Im working with a team on a AOD continuation
Most of the stuff of TRAE will beremade aswell as everything that was released from germany
The castle is already being worked on by me...
**Two thumbs up**

Cant wait, sounds good!
Earthcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-07, 20:21   #46
aussie500
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurimas View Post
Those 3D from Germany would probably apeared in other parts of AOD...

And Aussie (about that warehouse), I alwayt thought it is early Strahow Fortress.
They would possibly have put it in the second game, along with the levels in Turkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIKO View Post
Like Aurimas said it could be strahov fortress or what about the Police lock up ? You said in some threads and i wrote about it in one thread about a Police Station or something like that. I want to know, if you please, where did you heard about it ?
The building in the concept art is none of those, it is wrecked so not the police station, and again is an old building with several floors, that it seems was once used to make clothes by the dress maker dummies on the floor. It is not the Strahov either. Perhaps it might have been a building we did not see in Paris, or since it came with concepts from Germany, perhaps it is from those levels. The warehouse in the trailer is possibly an early version of the strahov fortress though. We talked of the police station in the Mysteries investigation thread l am sure, there were several sources some even coming from the text file in the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ascho View Post
those screenshots arent they from that trailer that core design sent out with TR chronicles i think it was. about some guy who is arrested by the police where he is talking about lara all the time but the police doesn't understand him.

i don't know if it is all correct

i found the link from where it is from:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Qdspiu...elated&search=

sorry it wasn't the one with the guy i just remembered him :/
Thanks for the link, yes the screenshots were from the trailer that came with Chronicles, although it had nothing to do with any guy arrested for anything.
aussie500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-07, 12:57   #47
kryptonite23

Artistic Antique Art!!
kryptonite23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-07, 17:28   #48
ascho

your welcome, aussie i had the link to it i watch it now and then... Traod would have been greate but it is still great as it turned out

yeah i just discovered that too.... kind of embaresing. but i think that trailer was for tr 4, or another tr game just don't remember which one. but it was posted here on the forum somewhere???

but it was a good trailer

Last edited by ascho; 21-11-07 at 17:31.
ascho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-07, 10:31   #49
aussie500
Golden

The obscura paintings

Last one is not completly accurate, it was slightly obscured

aussie500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-07, 13:37   #50
AODdigger

How dark! I love them... Was she supposed to get every one of them? By herself?
AODdigger is offline   Reply With Quote