www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > The Angel of Darkness

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 30-03-14, 05:37   #281
Peterstar101
Professor
 
Peterstar101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 4,467
Default

^ Didn't Roli make a video about the PS2 differences?

Edit - Found it.
__________________
We'll all miss you, Spong. R.I.P.

Last edited by Peterstar101; 30-03-14 at 05:38. Reason: Found the video
Peterstar101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-14, 06:05   #282
ajrich17901
Tomb Raider
 
ajrich17901's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 23,625
Default

Only thing in my list that is in his video is the menu difference, there are more differences as I have listed.
ajrich17901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-14, 06:09   #283
Peterstar101
Professor
 
Peterstar101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 4,467
Default

^ Oh... okay
__________________
We'll all miss you, Spong. R.I.P.
Peterstar101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-14, 06:10   #284
ajrich17901
Tomb Raider
 
ajrich17901's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 23,625
Default

Yeah I applaud Roli for putting that together, but he's missing a lot of stuff. Gonna make my own video now that I have emulator working perfectly.
ajrich17901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-14, 06:14   #285
Aurimas
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,059
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterstar101 View Post
^ Didn't Roli make a video about the PS2 differences?

Edit - Found it.
I agree that -Roli- has showed the main differences. Other are just too minor to be listed.

Last edited by Aurimas; 30-03-14 at 06:17.
Aurimas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-14, 06:23   #286
ajrich17901
Tomb Raider
 
ajrich17901's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 23,625
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurimas View Post
I agree that -Roli- has showed the main differences. Other are just too minor to be listed.
Don't care if they're minor or not, I'm still gonna list them.
ajrich17901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-14, 06:25   #287
Peterstar101
Professor
 
Peterstar101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 4,467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajrich17901 View Post
Yeah I applaud Roli for putting that together, but he's missing a lot of stuff. Gonna make my own video now that I have emulator working perfectly.
If I may ask, what graphics card do you have and what settings do you use? AoD runs on a emulator with my GTX card but still suffers from missing menu text, logo's and random slow-down.
__________________
We'll all miss you, Spong. R.I.P.

Last edited by Peterstar101; 30-03-14 at 06:27.
Peterstar101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-14, 06:28   #288
ajrich17901
Tomb Raider
 
ajrich17901's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 23,625
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterstar101 View Post
If I may ask, what graphics card do you have and what settings do you use? AoD runs on a emulator with my GTX card but still suffers from missing menu text, logo's and random slow-down.
I'll pm you the way to fix it,
ajrich17901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-14, 10:03   #289
Drone
Legend
 
Drone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 37,471
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajrich17901 View Post
Noticed a few differences between the PC/PS2 version so far, this is all in the PS2 game.

snip
Pretty detailed list. Good work



1. I've noticed that notebook's background and fonts look clearer in PS2 version

2. Money/coins texture can glitch in pc while they're showing properly in ps2

3. Not sure about this one but Lara's stun/getting hurt animation appeared to be more accurate in PS2
__________________
I didn't die and I didn't live - Dante Alighieri

Last edited by Drone; 30-03-14 at 10:06.
Drone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-14, 10:32   #290
ajrich17901
Tomb Raider
 
ajrich17901's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 23,625
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drone View Post
Pretty detailed list. Good work



1. I've noticed that notebook's background and fonts look clearer in PS2 version

2. Money/coins texture can glitch in pc while they're showing properly in ps2

3. Not sure about this one but Lara's stun/getting hurt animation appeared to be more accurate in PS2
1. That's actually true, not to mention the text also appears properly on the pages where as on PC the text gets messed up.

2. Never had a problem with the coin textures on pc, but the money is highly bugged and turns up as random textures sometimes xD so you're correct there.

3. It does seem more clean versus the pc version, not sure how to describe it but I know what ya mean.
ajrich17901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 21:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.