www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 24-05-15, 20:41   #1591
FriChickenisha
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 72
Default

I really enjoyed Jade Empire by Christoph. But I think he took it down from TRLE. Then there was another one where you played as young Lara in Lara's Home, but it was winter and there was a kinda creepy atmosphere. It's an old custom level, I forgot the name.
FriChickenisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-15, 20:42   #1592
Shirley_Manson
Professor
 
Shirley_Manson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,868
Default

Oh yes I loved Lara Croft: I am Legend. It perfectly captured the feel of the movie.
And The Templar Archives was also beautiful.
I'll have to give Himalayan Mysteries a try in the future.
__________________
Better to choose than to be chosen.
Shirley_Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-15, 20:47   #1593
peeves
Legend
 
peeves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Heaven with cats and TR1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, UB, GM, LA, and Times level
Posts: 65,567
Default

It's sad that some TRLE's have been taken down.
__________________
TR1, 2, 4, 5, 6, and legend are the best
peeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-15, 21:12   #1594
snork
Professor
 
snork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: northern northern Germany
Posts: 3,031
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriChickenisha View Post
I really enjoyed Jade Empire by Christoph. But I think he took it down from TRLE.
You can d/l his levels at his own site, as long as it still is there :
http://www.trlevel.de/filebase/index...Custom-Levels/

Quote:
Then there was another one where you played as young Lara in Lara's Home, but it was winter and there was a kinda creepy atmosphere. It's an old custom level, I forgot the name.
Maybe Night of Shadows by Uranos ?
http://www.trle.net/sc/levelfeatures.php?lid=1397

and yeah, I second these recommendations.

Last edited by snork; 24-05-15 at 21:15.
snork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-15, 21:33   #1595
Enya Brennan
Relic Hunter
 
Enya Brennan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Moons of Jupiter
Posts: 7,057
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirley_Manson View Post
Oh yes I loved Lara Croft: I am Legend. It perfectly captured the feel of the movie.
And The Templar Archives was also beautiful.
I'll have to give Himalayan Mysteries a try in the future.
Excellent post

Bolded part: Do it asap! A true gem of the TRLE universe! You won't regret it. Titak's incredible abilities shine like morning sun in midsummer.
__________________
And their tower of confusion could not drown the light from your star...
Enya Brennan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-15, 22:02   #1596
Patrick star
Tomb Raider
 
Patrick star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Syria
Posts: 12,290
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya Brennan View Post
Bolded part: Do it asap! A true gem of the TRLE universe! You won't regret it. Titak's incredible abilities shine like morning sun in midsummer.
IKR ? it's just a masterpiece !
__________________
The extraordinary is in what we do , not in our hairstyle...
Patrick star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-15, 15:15   #1597
Enya Brennan
Relic Hunter
 
Enya Brennan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Moons of Jupiter
Posts: 7,057
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick star View Post
IKR ? it's just a masterpiece !
Indeed! One of the best TRLE levels. I love how Titia gave life to Lara's backstory by making such an amazing journey through Himalayan mountains.
__________________
And their tower of confusion could not drown the light from your star...
Enya Brennan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-15, 15:17   #1598
FriChickenisha
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 72
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snork View Post

Maybe Night of Shadows by Uranos ?
http://www.trle.net/sc/levelfeatures.php?lid=1397

and yeah, I second these recommendations.
Exactly. That's the one.

I also remember Neon God by Nadine. That was a nice series.
FriChickenisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-15, 15:44   #1599
peeves
Legend
 
peeves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Heaven with cats and TR1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, UB, GM, LA, and Times level
Posts: 65,567
Default

Himalayan mysteries is very beautiful. It's a nice game.
__________________
TR1, 2, 4, 5, 6, and legend are the best
peeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-15, 17:14   #1600
mepsipax
Archaeologist
 
mepsipax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ireland
Posts: 1,939
Default

As someone who's never played a TRLE game before, can anyone recommend me a good one to play? I've heard the newer ones look amazing
__________________
I'm watching myself like an old movie on color TV.
mepsipax is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 17:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.