www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor > Tomb Editor

Old 15-01-20, 19:07   #2691
JMN
Explorer

The point is to keep the user selected attributes. If you accidentally alt-click an invisible sector the attributes get reset automatically, potentially only realizing much later.

Also experiencing the rotation issue, but it's intermittent:
https://streamable.com/jv9jg
JMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-20, 19:17   #2692
Lwmte
Archaeologist

Yes, yes, I am perfectly aware of this issue, but I will not do anything with it because I don't experience it on my systems.

If anybody can reproduce it and is willing to fix it, welcome! But I am afraid everybody are dragged to T5M development for now

As for your other issue with invisible texture attribs, I have silently updated installer/zip, redownload it, if you need this option.

Last edited by Lwmte; 15-01-20 at 19:42.
Lwmte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-20, 20:36   #2693
Reggie
Tomb Raider

I've been stuck at 1.2.7 due to sound issues. No sound effects play in my level using any TE version later than 1.2.7. I installed 1.2.10 and the same problem persists. Please help.
Reggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-20, 23:00   #2694
Opaque79
Archaeologist

Since switching from NGLE, TE has been a breath of fresh air despite not building a full level yet. Controls feel a little awkward after being used to NGLE but I assume it'll get better.

Takes a bit to set up (pointing to game directory, level directory, sounds.txt file etc.) but that's nothing too major.
Opaque79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-20, 23:35   #2695
LaraCablara
Professor

Thank you for this

I did discover a pretty weird bug but I am not sure if its just my level. When flip maps are triggered, the lighting between connecting rooms is no longer smooth . It becomes abrupt and sharp.
LaraCablara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-20, 06:29   #2696
Lwmte
Archaeologist

Indeed, I was able to reproduce this. I need some meme like "People start reporting bugs 5 minutes after you've released new version"

Try to unpack this zip into your 1.2.10 folder and see if it fixes an issue.
Old 16-01-20, 14:30   #2697
LaraCablara
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lwmte View Post
Indeed, I was able to reproduce this. I need some meme like "People start reporting bugs 5 minutes after you've released new version"

Try to unpack this zip into your 1.2.10 folder and see if it fixes an issue.
It works Thank you!
LaraCablara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-20, 16:26   #2698
Lwmte
Archaeologist

Great! Let me know if you'll have any other bugs with room light interpolation. Right now it should work much more correctly than in winroomedit (especially between flipped rooms), but who knows... Room light interpolation is one of the most tricky parts of TRLE levels.

For everybody: I have already updated installer in the morning today with this bugfix, if you have installed TE 1.2.10 yesterday, use the patch from my previous message or re-download full zip/installer and reinstall TE if you want. If you just installed TE today, then there's no need to do that
Old 17-01-20, 01:03   #2699
Opaque79
Archaeologist

I had an issue where loading in a fresh texture set and custom WAD, the sounds didn't load correctly stating they weren't in the .sfx files. What was that about?

EDIT: To add, that was the same procedure for NGLE and there were no issues.

Last edited by Opaque79; 17-01-20 at 01:05.
Opaque79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-20, 10:10   #2700
Lwmte
Archaeologist

There could be several reasons. Go to level settings -> sound infos and look what sound list says. If there are red rows everywhere with "missing" in samples column, it means you need to specify sample path. Also you may try to directly use sounds.txt or convert it to xml via sound tool. Using compiled sfx file is primarily for compatibility, it's not prefered workflow in TE.