www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider III

Old 24-12-19, 17:21   #861
UroshUchiha
Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRExpertgamer View Post
I really hope you're not starting to call me a troll.

Anyway, so yeah, according to my own opinion about this here, No!! I don't like the look of that Lara in the India section at all it all looks TERRIBLE in my opinion. That's I refuse to touch that thing.
This is a joke, right? Why are you constantly here when no one is tagging you? Why are you here when you don't like it and refuse to touch it?

It's such a shame that people will one day in the future come to this thread once this mod is completed and see this mess at the beginning of it all. Such a stain on this awesome project.

Back to the topic. I wasn't sold on the design from the screenshots but it does look better in motion. I do still wish we could have the option to pick just the model when using this remaster just for the sake of it. I love love love the environment and every detail on all of the surfaces seen. But I can't lie when I say that I prefer my low poly, low res Lara model of that era
UroshUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-19, 17:29   #862
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

Quote:
I really hope you're not starting to call me a troll.

Anyway, so yeah, according to my own opinion about this here, No!! I don't like the look of that Lara in the India section at all it all looks TERRIBLE in my opinion. That's I refuse to touch that thing.
Funny how you told me in PM how you were trolling and you loved doing it because you wanted attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UroshUchiha View Post
This is a joke, right? Why are you constantly here when no one is tagging you? Why are you here when you don't like it and refuse to touch it?

It's such a shame that people will one day in the future come to this thread once this mod is completed and see this mess at the beginning of it all. Such a stain on this awesome project.
He loves trolling and admitted it to me. He specifically acted out because he was out to get attention. This all came out after I dragged his ass for spamming my inbox.

Last edited by charmedangelin; 07-01-20 at 18:16.
charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-19, 17:36   #863
TRExpertgamer
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
Funny how you told me in PM how you were trolling and you loved doing it because you wanted attention.

He loves trolling and admitted it to me. He specifically acted out because he was out to get attention. This all came out after I dragged his ass for spamming my inbox.
Don't do this charmedangelin.

Quote:

Back to the topic. I wasn't sold on the design from the screenshots but it does look better in motion. I do still wish we could have the option to pick just the model when using this remaster just for the sake of it. I love love love the environment and every detail on all of the surfaces seen. But I can't lie when I say that I prefer my low poly, low res Lara model of that era
Like I said I personally don't like it so I'm not going to get myself involve into that crap from what I hate to see which is that model that I have the right to complain about. So I don't give a **** how much I hate it. I just think it all looks so boring and that's all it. Therefore I'm absolutely entitled to have my own opinion on whatever is out there. I just believe it just doesn't have any taste to me and that's it. It has no taste into the project for what I just didn't expect to see and that's it. And you all need to STOP looking back into this drama otherwise, something bad will happen to you so just please STOP!!

Last edited by TRExpertgamer; 24-12-19 at 17:42.
TRExpertgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-19, 17:40   #864
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Don't do this charmedangelin.
Do what? You think your going to keep on acting out and making a fuss? You told me that you were done with this and didn't want drama. You also told me how you were never going to look at this thread again and yet here you are not only coming for someone else, but trolling with your all Caps that Justin warned your ass to quit doing. I was going to go in the night, but you just had to keep it up and I'm so done with it. Your a troll, you admitted to me that you were acting out as one. Now take that lashing and think about your actions and how you've annoyed these people in this thread. Grow up, do better for yourself because you've already made a complete clown of yourself already.

Last edited by charmedangelin; 24-12-19 at 17:41.
Old 24-12-19, 17:45   #865
TRExpertgamer
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
Do what? You think your going to keep on acting out and making a fuss? You told me that you were done with this and didn't want drama. You also told me how you were never going to look at this thread again and yet here you are not only coming for someone else, but trolling with your all Caps that Justin warned your ass to quit doing. I was going to go in the night, but you just had to keep it up and I'm so done with it. Your a troll, you admitted to me that you were acting out as one. Now take that lashing and think about your actions and how you've annoyed these people in this thread. Grow up, do better for yourself because you've already made a complete clown of yourself already.
Well then I'll do the honors. Because I'm not here to waste anymore time for this drama at all.
Old 24-12-19, 17:47   #866
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Well then I'll do the honors. Because I'm not here to waste anymore time for this drama at all.
Oh honey, if only that were true. You love drama, you thrive off of it as you said so. You will come back into this thread and go into other threads continuing to be the troll that you so proudly claimed to be, annoying the heck out of people until mods have to take care of it.

Now that I've read you, told you about it, and have let it be known, I am finished with this and am wiping my hands clean.

Merry Christmas, enjoy the holidays.
Old 24-12-19, 17:51   #867
UroshUchiha
Student

Quote:
STOP looking back into this drama otherwise, something bad will happen to you so just please STOP!!
Is this a threat? Mods is this behavior allowed on this forum? I mean seriously, how much do you need to ban someone here permanently or temporarily?

As I said before TRExpertgamer, it's perfectly fine to state your opinion. Once, twice, maybe even three times. But when you constantly repeat yourself over and over without anyone asking you anything new just in order to stir the pot and start the drama all over again makes you a troll. Not just a troll, a toxic one because you are spreading negativity in a thread that doesn't deserve any of it.

I know your type. I know the behavior.

charmedangelin, we should start one of those UNappreciation threads in general chat, but for TRExpertgamer at this point. They'll get all the drama they crave there hopefully

Last edited by UroshUchiha; 24-12-19 at 17:53.
UroshUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-19, 17:54   #868
TRExpertgamer
Explorer

Quote:
Is this a threat? Mods is this behavior allowed on this forum? I mean seriously, how much do you need to ban someone here permanently or temporarily?

As I said before TRExpertgamer, it's perfectly fine to state your opinion. Once, twice, maybe even three times. But when you constantly repeat yourself over and over without anyone asking you anything new just in order to stir the pot and start the drama all over again.

I know your type. I know the behavior.

charmedangelin, we should start one of those UNappreciation threads in general chat, but for TRExpertgamer at this point. They'll get all the drama they crave there hopefully
DON'T INSIST on banning me please do me a favor!! It's a holiday and I still have a lot to say into this site!!
Old 24-12-19, 17:54   #869
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

Quote:
And you all need to STOP looking back into this drama otherwise, something bad will happen to you so just please STOP!!
And I do believe this is a threat which is most defiantly against the rules and TOS. Hope you have a nice vacation.

Quote:
Ha ha I'd love it, already sent a report to the mods btw, they should respond to him threatening harm to you very soon.

Last edited by charmedangelin; 24-12-19 at 17:55.
Old 24-12-19, 17:55   #870
TRExpertgamer
Explorer

Remember like what the mods said into this thread so now STOP already!! No one blames me!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlr online View Post
I've warned you before about posting in blocks, stop it or I will suspend your membership.

Everyone else, please return to topic. Any further bickering will result in a festive PM.