Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider on Mobile

Old 29-01-21, 02:57   #81
Dollpy

I stopped playing after the update where you had to get more and more clues before you could try for the relic. Got to be ridiculous. I don't want to collect 25 clues then after all that I die right as the relic is in sight. Nope.
Dollpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-21, 10:39   #82
jackoimina

I don't because on my previous iphone I had countless hours in, solved the jungle, desert and majority of tibet AND THAN I switch to new iPhone, transfer everything from old phone to new bc it's THAT easy, all your info and passwords and pictures and game progress is transferred so you just continue to use the new iPhone like it's the same device - and I find out that LC RR doesn't have that abiliti, in 2020! I reach to support and yeah, there is no way around it. Literally every other game EVER on my iphone works with Apple's Game Center where all your progress is saved online but LC RR DOESN'T. If you wanna play this **** you cannot change your phone - EVER. Stupid af if you ask me.
jackoimina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-21, 11:12   #83
ANoDE
Golden

Question for Android users:

Did the latest update remove the option to watch videos in order to save Lara and double run rewards? I haven't seen a single video propmt since the update? Removing this would completely change the balancing and would move the game even deeper into the pay-to-win section.
ANoDE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-21, 13:45   #84
andre_costa

When was that update?
andre_costa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-21, 14:13   #85
ANoDE
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre_costa View Post
When was that update?
2 days ago I think.
Old 09-06-21, 15:05   #86
Wooxman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANoDE View Post
Question for Android users:

Did the latest update remove the option to watch videos in order to save Lara and double run rewards? I haven't seen a single video propmt since the update? Removing this would completely change the balancing and would move the game even deeper into the pay-to-win section.
I only started it once since the update but I noticed that the option to watch videos to double the rewards that you can get got removed, so it's probably the same with the "watch video to continue" option. I wonder if this was actually buggy because way back you could only watch one or two videos after dying and then you had to use the ankhs. But then after an update you could watch far more videos than that which made it extremely easy.

Also it sucks that they made an update but didn't fix the music issue.
Wooxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-21, 17:02   #87
ANoDE
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooxman View Post
I only started it once since the update but I noticed that the option to watch videos to double the rewards that you can get got removed, so it's probably the same with the "watch video to continue" option. I wonder if this was actually buggy because way back you could only watch one or two videos after dying and then you had to use the ankhs. But then after an update you could watch far more videos than that which made it extremely easy.

Also it sucks that they made an update but didn't fix the music issue.
I noticed that it was way easier than last time I tried. But removing the video option completely sucks. This will drain my coin/gem balance so quickly, I doubt I will be able to make much progress now. Well, it was nice while it lasted.

Edit: I finally got enough couns to travel to the desert ruins, but each time I try, I get:
Failed to travel to Desert Ruins'.

It seems as the game tries to download the map but fails. Is there a fix for that?

Last edited by ANoDE; 09-06-21 at 17:22.
Old 09-06-21, 17:16   #88
UroshUchiha

So this is a first update in what, two years? Unless I missed something in between. And it just says "Bug Fixes". Hm.
UroshUchiha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-21, 17:24   #89
ANoDE
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by UroshUchiha View Post
So this is a first update in what, two years? Unless I missed something in between. And it just says "Bug Fixes". Hm.
Just that it didn't fix all that many bugs. It removed the 'Watch video' option and also seems to have broken location/map downloads. At least for me. Hmpf.
Old 09-06-21, 22:22   #90
Wooxman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANoDE View Post
It seems as the game tries to download the map but fails. Is there a fix for that?
Maybe the trick that I recently found after I couldn't get the game to run on my new phone works. But be aware that it'll probably delete your save data:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooxman View Post
But I found the solution! I went to the Android options and then into the Relic Run options and deleted the saved data and that did the trick. I guess that when I migrated data from my old phone, it copied the save files for Relic Run and that didn't seem to work well.
Wooxman is offline   Reply With Quote