www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor > Next Generation Level Editor

Old 14-10-19, 14:37   #1
Midnight
Hobbyist

Exclamation NGLE installation failing? "Error 53"

Right i have been trying last night to install NGLE as I have TRLE and want to update it to NGLE so i have all the tools needed at my disposal however after choosing the correct directories for the WADmerger, NG_center e.c.t when i click install it throws up a 'Error 53' File not found and closes the installer instantly without giving any other details.

I have installed TRLE in my Dump drive instead of my C Drive (as that's a smaller hard drive for my system stuff)

What other things might I be missing?
Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-19, 15:13   #2
TokyoSU
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
Right i have been trying last night to install NGLE as I have TRLE and want to update it to NGLE so i have all the tools needed at my disposal however after choosing the correct directories for the WADmerger, NG_center e.c.t when i click install it throws up a 'Error 53' File not found and closes the installer instantly without giving any other details.

I have installed TRLE in my Dump drive instead of my C Drive (as that's a smaller hard drive for my system stuff)

What other things might I be missing?
please install TRLE to C:\, but the ultimate place it "Documents" folder.
because if you have MK5 NGLE installer, it will place the folder in Documents by default.
Old 14-10-19, 16:13   #3
Midnight
Hobbyist

Okay that sees to have done it, me being silly i was also using an older version to RN_Center too
Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote