Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewerton Pires View Post
Some news about the PSX patch?
working on it
Old 10-05-18, 22:24   #222
LaraThaRaider
Historian

Sorry if this question has been answered already, but i was wondering if this "patch" will work with Peixoto's patch? I'd love to use the moving background, but also enjoy the Peixoto features

[EDIT] It works! Finally, we have PSX elements combined with HD textures! (Even the moving inventory screen uses the HD textures from IOS!!)

Last edited by LaraThaRaider; 10-05-18 at 22:48.
LaraThaRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-18, 04:15   #223
Arsunt
Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaraThaRaider View Post
Sorry if this question has been answered already, but i was wondering if this "patch" will work with Peixoto's patch? I'd love to use the moving background, but also enjoy the Peixoto features

[EDIT] It works! Finally, we have PSX elements combined with HD textures! (Even the moving inventory screen uses the HD textures from IOS!!)
It will become completely incompatible with Peixoto's patch someday. Sorry, nothing personal, I just cannot keep an old exe compatible all the time. But I swear I'll add better HD textures option and customizable transparent background. Also HQ videos and HQ images support.
Old 11-05-18, 05:18   #224
TheLostSecret
Explorer

The coolest thread I've ever seen ... . Thanks .
Old 11-05-18, 05:20   #225
Ewerton Pires
Hobbyist

Hello, Arsunt
Sorry for ask too much, but do you think that it's possible add the title screen after the"Ancient" FMV like Tomb Raider 3?

The picture is below

https://imgur.com/zOYBSXU

Thank you so much!
Old 11-05-18, 07:26   #226
TheLostSecret
Explorer

^ That's a great idea .
Old 11-05-18, 10:48   #227
LaraThaRaider
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsunt View Post
It will become completely incompatible with Peixoto's patch someday. Sorry, nothing personal, I just cannot keep an old exe compatible all the time. But I swear I'll add better HD textures option and customizable transparent background. Also HQ videos and HQ images support.
Hey don't worry! I'm just replaying TR2 and wanted to use the PS1 extra's, if it becomes incompatible, i'd just use this one
Old 28-06-18, 15:11   #228
TombHackR
Gold Contributor

Hey.

I skim-read the entire thread looking for the exact answer but I couldn't find it, maybe I missed it. None of the audio tracks are playing at all, they're all saved as .mp3 files in the music folder - do I need to download all the audio tracks in .flac file format? or do I need to have all the tracks in one file as cdaudio.wad?

None of the FMVs are playing either, but the original FMV player is terrible anyway and I think you said you were currently working on a new player so that's fine

I love the wavy inventory background, I originally played the PS1 version and I have long been waiting for this to be implemented into PC. Thanks!
TombHackR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-18, 15:32   #229
Ewerton Pires
Hobbyist

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombHackR View Post
Hey.

I skim-read the entire thread looking for the exact answer but I couldn't find it, maybe I missed it. None of the audio tracks are playing at all, they're all saved as .mp3 files in the music folder - do I need to download all the audio tracks in .flac file format? or do I need to have all the tracks in one file as cdaudio.wad?

None of the FMVs are playing either, but the original FMV player is terrible anyway and I think you said you were currently working on a new player so that's fine

I love the wavy inventory background, I originally played the PS1 version and I have long been waiting for this to be implemented into PC. Thanks!

Usually the MP3 files plays automatically. Do you want to get the sound in high definition? Arsunt published these audio files in WAV format, to install them, just delete the files in MP3 and paste these downloaded files. While on FMVs, I believe he's still working to add more PSX features and improvements (including remastered FMV) to the patch. And cdaudio.wad is Tomb Raider 3 based file.

Download https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r03...AlI9V5F-6/view

Last edited by Ewerton Pires; 28-06-18 at 15:36.
Ewerton Pires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-18, 15:57   #230
Kirishima
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombHackR View Post
Hey.

No, you need the mp3 file from the that multipatcher that was made many years ago (the cdaudio.dat file). It doesn't use anything else even though I thought it did because I had them installed, but never bothered to check.
Kirishima is offline   Reply With Quote