Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 19-08-19, 13:01   #1811
TombRaiderTim

The amount of time everyone has waited for everything to be sorted, the entire hype for the product has completely died out.
TombRaiderTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-19, 16:52   #1812
Putai

Also, huh, Tenerife is not a country, and I wonder why he would choose an island in the corner of our map instead of the actual capital city of Spain, Madrid, or another major city - Bilbao and Barcelona are also great choices. No one is gonna take a plane to the island for the concert, I'm afraid.
Putai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-19, 17:06   #1813
Famicom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putai View Post
Also, huh, Tenerife is not a country, and I wonder why he would choose an island in the corner of our map instead of the actual capital city of Spain, Madrid, or another major city - Bilbao and Barcelona are also great choices. No one is gonna take a plane to the island for the concert, I'm afraid.
Tenerife is well known for its Tenerife Symphony Orchestra, kind of "specialized" in film music. Also, Tenerife holds the international festival of film music aka Fimucité every year, which usually takes place in September, so who knows if they will make the Tomb Raider Suite concert fit somewhere within that festival.

I don't know, does it make sense?
Famicom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-19, 07:33   #1814
Putai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famicom View Post
Tenerife is well known for its Tenerife Symphony Orchestra, kind of "specialized" in film music. Also, Tenerife holds the international festival of film music aka Fimucité every year, which usually takes place in September, so who knows if they will make the Tomb Raider Suite concert fit somewhere within that festival.

I don't know, does it make sense?
It makes sense from the technical/professional point of view, but he's not gonna sell enough tickets to make it worth since the people in the peninsula will hardly take a plane to a remote island in the coast of Africa having DOZENS of suitable orchestras and halls in the peninsula for it. Most musical events in Spain take place at big cities like Madrid, Bilbao and Barcelona. Tenerife is too far for anyone that doesn't live it in. It's gonna be a ruin.
Putai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-19, 21:16   #1815
laracroftswest

Looks like the vinyls have shipped. People in the UK should be getting them pretty soon. Looking forward to getting this as it's the last piece (I believe) from my Kickstarter donation.

Shelley got hers
laracroftswest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-19, 23:51   #1816
MelikeLara

I'm excited to get mine to! I really need to check my pledge again as to what is still outstanding, I think it might just be the cd after this...
MelikeLara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-19, 07:19   #1817
Johnnay

Will the vinyls/CD’s just feature the music performs at the orchestra or is the remastered version included too (if that’s happening)
Johnnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-19, 09:37   #1818
TRDerby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnay View Post
Will the vinyls/CD’s just feature the music performs at the orchestra or is the remastered version included too (if that’s happening)

It's the orchestral version recorded at Abbey Road. Same as the digital download and the duel case CD.
TRDerby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-19, 01:01   #1819
Johnnay

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDerby View Post
It's the orchestral version recorded at Abbey Road. Same as the digital download and the duel case CD.
Thanks. Just wish his remastered album comes already
Johnnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-19, 10:18   #1820
Dustie

Oh that won't happen for quite a bit... I don't think Nathan touched that yet and if not then he probably won't until all of The Suite dealings are finished
Dustie is offline   Reply With Quote