Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 26-02-21, 00:24   #1
Wandering_Hall

Default Blair Witch help?

So, I downloaded the Lara at the movies: Blair Witch, but when I open it, it is the same file as Lara at the theater, and I just start in the theater. The two files are identical from what I can tell, even though they have separate pages on trle.net. Am I missing something? How do I access the Blair Witch level? I'm new to all this level editor stuff so please excuse my ignorance, lol.
Wandering_Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-21, 01:13   #2
Uzi master

Lara at the Movies is a group project. Each individual level has it's own rating, and is credited to it's own author, but they can only be played as part of the package. I think the readme will tell you which theater has the Blair Witch level.

Most other group projects aren't handles this way, but I don't think they can retroactively change it. (Coyote Creek for example, shows up under all the builders than participated, but it has one level page/rating)
Uzi master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-21, 06:06   #3
prof.hastig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering_Hall View Post
So, I downloaded the Lara at the movies: Blair Witch, but when I open it, it is the same file as Lara at the theater, and I just start in the theater. The two files are identical from what I can tell, even though they have separate pages on trle.net. Am I missing something? How do I access the Blair Witch level? I'm new to all this level editor stuff so please excuse my ignorance, lol.
First you have to finish the theater level. Than enter theater 1 for playing Blair Witch, Rebecca and Psycho.
prof.hastig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-21, 21:53   #4
Wandering_Hall

Thanks guys. I feel dumb, lol. But that makes sense that you have to unlock individual theaters. Such a cool concept. The way they handled the links just seems a little confusing.
Wandering_Hall is offline   Reply With Quote