Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Rise of the Tomb Raider

Old 05-12-20, 20:27   #31
Jamise_Croft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiz19 View Post
I'll be releasing hopefully soon. I've got a few other outfits coming too. I tried giving her a braid but the non-pure hair physics are absolute trash and was flipping around all over the place. I settled on a sleek bun and it makes Lara look better tenfold
Yayy I'm so excited
Jamise_Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-20, 07:52   #32
charmedangelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kubsy View Post
To be honest, this is my favourite reboot game. Why?

- Balance in combat and exploration
- 20 Anniversary includes the season pass which has more content
- Endurance mode
- Croft Manor

I just bought this game as part of an autumn sale on Steam and I am so hyped to play on pc because the last time I played was on Xbox One.
Nice, I do find Rise to be the best imo. While Shadow has some advantages, Rise is just too well balanced for Shadow to top it.
charmedangelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-20, 20:58   #33
Raider8

Exploration is much much more fun in rise. Shadow might be beautiful and vibrant but rise had a better lesser social aspect and better feel of isolation than shadow. And of course the respawning enemies makes the revisits somewhat engaging.
Raider8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-20, 04:12   #34
Swiz19

I've given Lara a bun and altered her face quite a bit. Unfortunately the non-pure hair transparency shaders are absolute trash so I'm really limited even with the hair meshes I can make. This picture is the best I could do, and even then you can see how dodgey the hair loons on some strands around the head. Shadows act weirdly with it, and when you start layering strands upon strands, they start becoming all invisible. During gameplay though, it looks great.

And here's another picture

Last edited by Swiz19; 07-12-20 at 04:14.
Swiz19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-20, 17:33   #35
Jamise_Croft

Quote:
I've given Lara a bun and altered her face quite a bit. Unfortunately the non-pure hair transparency shaders are absolute trash so I'm really limited even with the hair meshes I can make. This picture is the best I could do, and even then you can see how dodgey the hair loons on some strands around the head. Shadows act weirdly with it, and when you start layering strands upon strands, they start becoming all invisible. During gameplay though, it looks great.

This looks soo good omg
Jamise_Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-20, 18:41   #36
Los Angeles
Inactive

It has snow. I like snow.
Los Angeles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-20, 19:22   #37
Raider8

Quote:

She looks so different. This girl looks tough. I swear the next game needs a couple of hairstyles along with some badass outfits.
Old 08-12-20, 02:47   #38
Swiz19

and for you classic fans. Doing what CD wouldn't
Swiz19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-20, 06:53   #39
Raider8

Quote:
and for you classic fans. Doing what CD wouldn't
OOooo... niceee.

In the first one she looks beautiful, in the second one she kinda resembles with Abby from TLOU2 , looks great in the 3rd one, but the bun kinda ruins it for me. Anyways, you're doing a damn good job.
Old 08-12-20, 08:25   #40
VictorXD

OMG I freaking love this. I must admit that even though I was never a huge fan of the bun, your mod completely sold it to me, Lara looks perfect with it. Are you going to make a version without the turtleneck as well? I'm in love with the current design, but I would adore an option that looks like the classic TR1 top.
VictorXD is offline   Reply With Quote