www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Rise of the Tomb Raider

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 29-11-15, 00:54   #221
Dream
Archaeologist
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 2,042
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmoor View Post
She means you and Mr Gaga speak similary to her mum and dad and so she's wondering if infact you're her mum and dad in disguise on here.... But not really, it's a joke.
Or is it...

I'm watchin you two, ya better stop or I'm tellin granny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Doppie_ View Post
Oh ok, I get it.

Lol, yes I've just understood. I feel like I'll like your parents Dream.
Good! Ayyye I'm onto you ma! Don't you start me girlo!
Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-15, 00:56   #222
Blackmoor
Tomb Raider
 
Blackmoor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: In the woods at night (female)
Posts: 12,795
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream View Post
Or is it...

I'm watchin you two, ya better stop or I'm tellin granny.
You'll have to check their computers later on.
__________________
Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts - Richard Feynman ●
Blackmoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-15, 00:59   #223
Lara_Fan1
Tomb Raider
 
Lara_Fan1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Red Room of Pain.
Posts: 12,980
Default

Sorry to minimod but try and stay on topic guys.
__________________
Find the Calm Through the Chaos.
Lara_Fan1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-15, 01:00   #224
Dream
Archaeologist
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 2,042
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara_Fan1 View Post
Sorry to minimod but try and stay on topic guys.
Aye dead on, Sorry mate
Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-15, 01:05   #225
_Doppie_
Professor
 
_Doppie_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Libria
Posts: 4,225
Default

I've cleaned our web browsers, we are safe.

Aoww! LF1 is here. Ok. I think 300K sales is awesome for Xbox platforms. Good night, 3 am here.
__________________
Beautiful Individual That Creates Haters
_Doppie_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-15, 02:53   #226
Peep Show
Relic Hunter
 
Peep Show's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Libertalia
Posts: 6,080
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianHortonArt View Post
Microsoft and Square are very happy with Rise and the dev team, thanks for the concerns. Crystal and Eidos Montreal made a game we are proud of and we appreciate the overwheling number of positive reviews and fan feedback. We're looking forward to the Game Awards next week where we are nominated for Best Action Adventure and Best Performance for Camilla. Wish us luck, hopefully it's just the beginning of the recognition Tomb Raider and Lara Croft receives this year. It's cool to see her on top again for the second game in a row. We're all fans and for me it's been the honor of my career to be a part of such a fantastic legacy. Next year 20th Anniversary!
Keep telling your lies, maybe you'll start believing them soon!

Sales =/= Reviews, Awards

You brought it up for no reason, but of course I wouldn't expect you to say that the game flopped, you're not stupid.

300K is not being on top, no one cares about reboot Lara.

Last edited by Peep Show; 29-11-15 at 02:54.
Peep Show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-15, 04:44   #227
BrianHortonArt
Hobbyist
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Foster City
Posts: 53
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peep Show View Post
Keep telling your lies, maybe you'll start believing them soon!

Sales =/= Reviews, Awards

You brought it up for no reason, but of course I wouldn't expect you to say that the game flopped, you're not stupid.

300K is not being on top, no one cares about reboot Lara.
The dev team is not responsible for sales and therefore we look to reviews and releasing on time to gauge our performance. We acomplished these goals. The press considers Rise of the Tomb Raider a high quality game based on the scores. I don't see any of this as a lie.
BrianHortonArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-15, 05:50   #228
JsotoTRSaga
Relic Hunter
 
JsotoTRSaga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Mishima Zaibatsu
Posts: 6,689
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peep Show View Post
Keep telling your lies, maybe you'll start believing them soon!

Sales =/= Reviews, Awards

You brought it up for no reason, but of course I wouldn't expect you to say that the game flopped, you're not stupid.

300K is not being on top, no one cares about reboot Lara.
This sort of attitude and rudeness is what is making this forum go downhill. These kind of disrespectful trolls
Show some respect when posting an opinion, just bc you didn't like the game it doesn't mean everyone else thinks the same way, in fact i am sorry to inform you are in the minority.

________
Btw I am glad Brian Horton brought up the 20th anniversary thing. It is a very important thing for us TR fans, hopefully something to look forward too.
__________________
Bring Back the Dual Pistols

Last edited by JsotoTRSaga; 29-11-15 at 05:52.
JsotoTRSaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-15, 05:55   #229
thabani33
Archaeologist
 
thabani33's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: on the moon
Posts: 1,082
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianHortonArt View Post
The dev team is not responsible for sales and therefore we look to reviews and releasing on time to gauge our performance. We acomplished these goals. The press considers Rise of the Tomb Raider a high quality game based on the scores. I don't see any of this as a lie.
Firstly kudos to you sir and your team of devs.

When you say: "Microsoft and Square are very happy with Rise...", which aspects of the game are they really happy with?

Critical praise is one thing and critical sales is another. Lets be real here everyone knows that big publishers are not after critical scores from critics and gaining awards, they're after profit above all. A game can be awesome and win a shtload of awards but that won't put a smile on publishers if it flops in the sales department. So when you say SE and MS are happy I really think you're being modest.
thabani33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-15, 06:15   #230
tpboy
Explorer
 
tpboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 767
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianHortonArt View Post
Next year 20th Anniversary!
looking forward to this.
tpboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 23:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.