www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 24-02-17, 01:12   #101
NoahCrofRaider
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda master View Post
For now this is the current line-up until sometime in (early?) 2018. There are also a lot of rumours about a lot of different games, so it's entirely possible we'll hear more during E3. I'm really curious what they'll show by then. It's interesting to see how many of them are true.
Ah, now they have Project Sonic 2017. It's interesting to see that Stardew Valley and Minecraft are heading to the Switch as well.
Old 24-02-17, 08:38   #102
Zelda master
Tomb Raider

Yeah they did a really poor job at communicating what was and wasn't coming at the event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnay View Post
-snip-
The thing is if the battery doesn't pack enough of a punch for the system to charge, it simply doesn't have enough. This has nothing to do with how the system works and what it does. It's similar to the, I think it was the third iPad, where the system simply ran out of juice because the adapter that came with it didn't convert the power into something it could use and charge with at the same time. You'll need a more powerful battery to charge and play at the same time, the size of the battery has nothing to do with this.
Old 26-02-17, 04:36   #103
Johnnay
Tomb Raider

Switch to have DDR4 Spec, half of its ram for CPU and the other for GPU

http://nintendotoday.com/nintendo-switch-ram-specs/

Quote:
Yeah they did a really poor job at communicating what was and wasn't coming at the event.

The thing is if the battery doesn't pack enough of a punch for the system to charge, it simply doesn't have enough. This has nothing to do with how the system works and what it does. It's similar to the, I think it was the third iPad, where the system simply ran out of juice because the adapter that came with it didn't convert the power into something it could use and charge with at the same time. You'll need a more powerful battery to charge and play at the same time, the size of the battery has nothing to do with this.
the third gen iPad was the first to have the Retina Display so therefore more power was needed for a better charge/ usability, but then a bigger screen resolution, PPI, the amount of pixels on the screen and screen size does add up to the charge and how much Amp it needs for it not to be a low charge. The third gen iPad would charge fine with 2 Amp on a " Play/Charge" use though. As for the Switch its screen size/ resolution etc is nothing compared to the third gen iPads (and later) but even for 720p and 6.2 inch ( don't know it's PPI and the pixels on the screen) 2Amp charge should be fine to use and charge.
Old 26-02-17, 10:19   #104
Zelda master
Tomb Raider

Dude come on seriously... Yeah the screen is only 720p, sure. But the system is also pushing some serious graphics that the iPad wasn't. There's more to the battery life than just the screen. Or do you really think that the resources required for Zelda in handheld form come free?
Old 28-02-17, 16:38   #105
Zelda master
Tomb Raider

A ton of (timed) exclusive indie games coming to the Switch.
Old 02-03-17, 08:22   #106
Lara's home
Relic Hunter

This game looks insanely fun

And switch is basically the perfect indie console. It's definitely going to be my go-to console for the "lighter" types of games. 1 day!

Last edited by Lara's home; 02-03-17 at 08:26.
Lara's home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-17, 18:57   #107
TRfan23
Gold Contributor

Don't try and eat the cartridges everyone, certainly a good deterrent for kids XD

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-39141371

Denatonium Benzoate is classed as the most bitter compound, hence why it's so bad.

Last edited by TRfan23; 02-03-17 at 19:00.
TRfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-17, 21:32   #108
Zelda master
Tomb Raider

Why would you even want to eat it!?
Old 02-03-17, 21:46   #109
Dia2blo
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Why would you even want to eat it!?
Kids?
Old 02-03-17, 22:05   #110
Zelda master
Tomb Raider

Yeah I guess so, but why are adults testing the taste?