www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat > Arts and Entertainment

Old 22-04-19, 20:28   #31
Blackmoor
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuits View Post
I feel like The Hound still has to deal with his zombie brother.
Oh yeah, good point. I keep forgetting about that.

Quote:
Probably Davos or Varys.
Davos would be an interesting one to go out. And Varys..... I don't want him to die until we know about that voice in the fire he heard when he was child. So I'm hoping he stays around until Melissandre gets back to Westeros.
Old 22-04-19, 20:36   #32
biscuits
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmoor View Post
Davos would be an interesting one to go out. And Varys..... I don't want him to die until we know about that voice in the fire he heard when he was child. So I'm hoping he stays around until Melissandre gets back to Westeros.
I feel like characters who completed their story arcs are the most likely to die. Davos would be a prime candidate. So is Grey Worm.
I'm not expecting a huge shocker where a main character like Tyrion (writer's favorite) or Bran dies though. The show started out in a manner where no one was exactly safe but I feel like plot armor started to get more prominent when season 6 started.
Old 22-04-19, 20:42   #33
Blackmoor
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuits View Post
I feel like characters who completed their story arcs are the most likely to die. Davos would be a prime candidate. So is Grey Worm.
I'm not expecting a huge shocker where a main character like Tyrion (writer's favorite) or Bran dies though. The show started out in a manner where no one was exactly safe but I feel like plot armor started to get more prominent when season 6 started.
I do feel like a major character ought to go out in the next episode as after that one we only have 3 more left.

Unless at the end of the show a lot of the major characters survive.....

I suppose that is possible, but it kind of seems wrong somehow. I don't want them all to die and yet, I don't know if I'm going to buy most of them getting through this.

What about you?
Old 22-04-19, 20:48   #34
biscuits
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmoor View Post
I do feel like a major character ought to go out in the next episode as after that one we only have 3 more left.

Unless at the end a lot of the major characters survive.....

I suppose that is possible, but it kind of seems wrong somehow. I don't want them all to die and yet, I don't know if I'm going to buy most of them getting through this.

What about you?
I think that it would be really cheap if most of our major characters got through the siege unharmed. This is the endgame. I feel like at least one or two major characters are gonna die since most of their arcs are completed. Jon and Dany are definitely staying. Tyrion is George R.R Martin's favorite so I'm 150% sure he is going to be alive and well. I feel like Arya isn't completely safe though. Brienne might die defending one of the Stark girls. Tormund will probably die in a heroic blaze of glory.
But I don't know. I want to be surprised

Last edited by biscuits; 22-04-19 at 20:49.
biscuits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-19, 20:58   #35
Blackmoor
Tomb Raider

Oh god, I hope I'm not crying next episode.

I mean I feel quite connected to the dragons, especially Drogon, and I feel one or both of them will be dead by the end of the season. I think I would cry for Drogon.

I also think either Dany or Jon will die. Not next episode but by the end. Which would also be very sad for me.

And others as well.

I suppose with all of the characters it depends how it happens. If they're anything like Hodor..... it'll be buckets for me.
Old 22-04-19, 22:53   #36
Isaac
Relic Hunter

Can someone explain to me why they didn’t surround Winterfell with water since White Walkers can’t swim?…

Last edited by Isaac; 22-04-19 at 23:02.
Isaac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-19, 23:07   #37
Rai

You mean like a moat? Would that not take weeks of work for them to do? It would keep them at bay for a while, but it would probably freeze really quick.

I just want to mention that blink and you'd miss Ghost. I almost didn't recognise him as he seems to have shrunk.
Old 22-04-19, 23:17   #38
biscuits
Professor

Do you guys think another dragon will die?
Old 23-04-19, 04:10   #39
Isaac
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
You mean like a moat? Would that not take weeks of work for them to do? It would keep them at bay for a while, but it would probably freeze really quick.
Yes a moat.

I mean, what the hell was Winterfell doing with the imminent threats while Jon Snow was at Dragonstone for the entirety of season 7? He left specifically to find help with the White Walkers and people in the North were pretty much on board with their existence, so it's not like they wouldn't be willing to start working earlier. But for some reason they waited for Jon to return?... They could have won so much more time

A moat would be a perfect defense, especially since WW can't swim like I said. As for the water freezing, yes it would be a possibility but a good one. Even more chances for the WW to go on that thin ice just waiting to be wrecked by a catapult shot.

Last edited by Isaac; 23-04-19 at 04:47.
Isaac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-19, 08:36   #40
rewak
Professor

I don't think Viserion cares if there's water or not
rewak is online now   Reply With Quote