Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 06-05-22, 17:14   #25941
DragonSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnay View Post
I’m waiting for any comment after this to how people are feeling knowing the recent news that TR got sold to Embracer Group
It doesn't bother me Tomb Raider stopped being of interest to me a long time ago after Tomb Raider was handed over to Crystal Dynamics, what I disliked most about Legend was Lara constantly going on and on about her missing mother it got very old after a while.

While it was great that we could visit Lara's Home again I was disappointed that the butler wouldn't follow Lara like he did in Core Design's games or hide behind his tray when guns were pointed at him and that I couldn't lock him in the freezer and being in constant contact with those two guys back at her house.

Being in constant radio contact took away the feeling of being isolated in a tomb.

While Lara's butler did follow her around in Legend, he did it by teleporting from one room to another without walking behind her everywhere she went.

I played Anniversary too which was the last Tomb Raider game that I played I still prefer the PS1 version over the remake, the fight with the T-Rex sucked, all he did was walk around in circles not attacking me except for when his rage meter was full only then would he attack and charge towards me and when he was dead his body became a convenient stairs to the next area.

Tomb Raider stopped being relevant to me a long, long time ago same goes for The Simpsons.
DragonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-22, 06:17   #25942
charmedangelin

Feeling a bit lonely, nothing to really do online these days anymore. My irl friends don't seem interested in talking to me much since I voiced my opinions on the recent supreme court ruling.
charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-22, 17:31   #25943
KManX89

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
Feeling a bit lonely, nothing to really do online these days anymore. My irl friends don't seem interested in talking to me much since I voiced my opinions on the recent supreme court ruling.
I don't usually talk about political/gossip stuff on Facebook unless it's something I'm SUPER heated about and usually only with people who I know share my sentiments through chats instead of posts for all of my FB friends to (d)read. I brought up the Johnny/Amber trial with my boss at work the other day and he and I are on the same page: AH is a lying, narcissistic piece of crap. He even told me when Dr. Curry diagnosed her with BPD and HPD "she's done". I pray to God he's right. How can any sane jury side with her after all that's come out?

I hope JD finally gets justice after the UK judge ignored so much evidence proving she's a liar with more holes in her story than the Iraqi battlefield (hardly surprising in hindsight, his son works for a company owned by The Sun and he has ties to AH's lawyers, of course he had it in for JD. He even denied her crapping in their bed, that should tell you everything you need to know) and he's able to get his career back on track. It's quite frankly insulting that WB fired JD based on hearsay (her lawyers like that word, a lot) while keeping Ezra Miller after he was caught on video choking and throwing a woman to the ground and they're still sticking by that decision... 2 arrests later.
KManX89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-22, 19:04   #25944
Mik9517

Unfortunately have a bit of knee pain today so feeling a bit sorry for myself - went to the gym and pulled my knee doing a lunge of all things

Just been resting it and hobbling around today.
Mik9517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-22, 00:20   #25945
SnatchingEdges

Started to work in a kitchen but left in a week lmaoo!!!

Boss was nasty, kitchen was nasty, the street was nasty, paycheck was nasty, schedule was nasty, spent half of the time killing roaches... They wanted me to be alone doing EVERYTHING (cooking, serving, cleaning...) for 900e. Oh hell no my cervical spine has a limit.
SnatchingEdges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-22, 09:41   #25946
DragonSlayer

i saw it just now on Facebook that the actor John Aylward best known for playing Dr Donald Anspaugh on ER has passed away.

One of my favourite Dr Anspaugh scenes was when he told Romano to shove the call monitoring system that he had installed in the ER claiming that it was to cut down on the hospital's phone bill to stop staff from making personal phone calls at work, he didn't deny it when Dr Anspaugh said Big Brother is watching.
Old 20-05-22, 18:48   #25947
charmedangelin

Job recruitment scams are cruel.

Last edited by charmedangelin; 20-05-22 at 18:51.
Old 21-05-22, 16:48   #25948
DragonSlayer

the prices of some computer games are insane.

I was in CEX a while ago to see if there was anything worth buying, while there I saw Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes on sale for 110 euro claiming to be asking for a friend I asked was that price accurate or a mistake he said it was accurate and said it was for the collectors edition.

I googled MGS Twin Snakes collectors edition when I got home and found no evidence of there being one.

Many years ago one day in GAME I saw a card game called Eye of Judgement on sale for 110 euro and the most expensive digital game I've seen Assassin's Creed 3 90 euro on PSN which is excessive for a game that comes with no box, disc or manual.

That was years ago I'm not sure how much AAA digital games cost these days I stopped checking years ago.

I hate birds 10 minutes ago I saw 3 Magpies ganging up on my cat so I ran out to save her, the last time this happened before the pandemic started it was Blackbirds they were constantly divebombing her and flying away, she got so stressed out she peed on the living room floor I had to get her something from the vet to calm her down

Last edited by DragonSlayer; 21-05-22 at 17:02.
Old 22-05-22, 19:01   #25949
charmedangelin

Bored out of my mind, nothing going on these days.
Old 24-05-22, 16:38   #25950
redfox45

Mugged off

You really do need to comb over every word of every ebay seller like a lawyer reading a contract. Can't afford to trust any of them one bit as for every honest nice seller there is a swindler with
"this converter is actually not what i'm clearly advertising it as"
"Notice: This item is actually just a passable cheap mass produced knockoff"

people just...suck
redfox45 is online now   Reply With Quote