Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider on Mobile

Old 06-11-21, 21:51   #1081
andre_costa

Quote:
Originally Posted by UroshUchiha View Post
I know that the discord can be accessed from within the game, if they are advertising the link elsewhere, I haven't seen it.

DM me on Discord Urosh Uchiha#0242 and I'll throw you the invite link.
I'm sorry.. I'm really dumb I don't even know who Discord works
Is there any chance you can Dm me here the link?
andre_costa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-21, 22:21   #1082
charmedangelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre_costa View Post
I'm sorry.. I'm really dumb I don't even know who Discord works
Is there any chance you can Dm me here the link?
In the game click on the settings button in the top right corner. Then at the bottom of the page you will see the purple discord icon. Click the purple discord icon. It will take you to a page that asked you to accept invite to Tomb Raider Reloaded Discord server. Click accept invite. Your phone will then automatically open Tomb Raider Reloaded Discord server.
charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-21, 22:24   #1083
andre_costa

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
In the game click on the settings button in the top right corner. Then at the bottom of the page you will see the purple discord icon. Click the purple discord icon. It will take you to a page that asked you to accept invite to Tomb Raider Reloaded Discord server. Click accept invite. Your phone will then automatically open Tomb Raider Reloaded Discord server.
But my game doesn't open. Just freezes at 40% on the first loading screen right after I start the game
andre_costa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-21, 18:17   #1084
Kidd Bowyer

So, how is the game overall? It looks like a twin-stick shooter, but with touch controls?

Also, how's the monetization stuff?
Kidd Bowyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-21, 09:50   #1085
UroshUchiha

Do not allow your game to upgrade to 0.13 version. If it does, you won't be able to open the game anymore.
A lot of people on Discord reported this issue, and it just happened to me as well. The game was automatically updated and now it no longer works.

At this point, I am honestly sure that the dev team behind this game are not experienced at all with Android app development and they are just learning as they go. Not a single build of this game came out without various issues, from tedious ones to absolutely game breaking.

If someone literally playtested the new changes at least once they would have seen the issues so I assume they don't even do QA, the people playing the game currently are viewed as unpaid testers.

Been playing this game on and off since it launched in Early Access and honestly the level of unprofessionalism is disappointing. Sure I get it, it's an Early Access game so bugs are to be expected. But it's also an EA game where you can spend real money on and some people have.

Some of those people, at least according to Discord messages, haven't been able to play for 20+ days and they have no response from anyone on the dev team about a potential solution.

It was also disheartening, to me, watching people report how they are unable to play the game anymore all day yesterday, and the people marked as "devs" on the discord didn't even bother to respond or offer any feedback. Still haven't. Yet we can see their activity on Discord telling us how they are playing other video games instead. Sure, no one needs to work 24/7 on a game, but we are now approaching 24 hours since this build dropped and no official response. Just unprofessional.

One good thing about TRR is the Community Manager from Discord. Fox. But sometimes (very often) it feels like the dev team isn't even talking to her frequently. She often knows as little as we the players. If not less.

Last edited by UroshUchiha; 16-11-21 at 10:05.
UroshUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-21, 15:51   #1086
Ellioft

I wonder why Edd Perkins vanished from Twitter
Ellioft is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-21, 17:42   #1087
.snake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellioft View Post
I wonder why Edd Perkins vanished from Twitter
Weren't there some homophobic attacks?
.snake. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-21, 02:22   #1088
charmedangelin

The game doesn't work on my phone anymore. I can't install it from the Play Store no matter what. When they released the update and pulled it is when I tried to download it. I'm not sure if they messed something up on my phone when they did that ad my phone refuses to install the game no matter what I try.

I honestly just give up on it. The game was hard af and not much for to me anyway. I'll probably just wait for official release because it's exhausting with this game.
charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-21, 10:19   #1089
UroshUchiha

Eh you are not missing too much. As per usual the newly introduced level is yet again a massive difficulty spike over the previous one.

It would be fine if each new tomb was slightly harder than the previous one, but instead we are talking about such a huge difficulty spike it's insane. Every single time.

According to Google Play Store I spent ~180 hours on this game. My Lara is level 75 with close to 30k health. And in this new tomb, there's a boss that can literally one-shot me. And the attacks that do not one shot me stun me instead and still deal 50% of my max health.

So if a person who has been grinding this game for months cannot finish the new level without playing like I'm on a global tournament for a competitive game then I can see how this game will lose players faster than Activision Blizzard is losing employees once it goes global.
UroshUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-21, 10:23   #1090
Ellioft

Quote:
Originally Posted by UroshUchiha View Post
Eh you are not missing too much. As per usual the newly introduced level is yet again a massive difficulty spike over the previous one.

It would be fine if each new tomb was slightly harder than the previous one, but instead we are talking about such a huge difficulty spike it's insane. Every single time.

According to Google Play Store I spent ~180 hours on this game. My Lara is level 75 with close to 30k health. And in this new tomb, there's a boss that can literally one-shot me. And the attacks that do not one shot me stun me instead and still deal 50% of my max health.

So if a person who has been grinding this game for months cannot finish the new level without playing like I'm on a global tournament for a competitive game then I can see how this game will lose players faster than Activision Blizzard is losing employees once it goes global.
Wait I'm only level 11 and I barely can pass three bosses from Qualopec's Tomb
Ellioft is online now   Reply With Quote