www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor > Next Generation Level Editor

Old 14-07-18, 01:29   #1
AdrielRaider
Historian

Question Problems with fog bulbs

Hey guys, there's quite a time since i released my last project and there were lots of updates in the ngle. I am updating some stopped projects to more recent versions so that i can use new features and release new levels.

I specially like to use fog bulbs and i noticed they just disappeared when i updated. I tried usying the weather flippeffect/(enable volumetric fx in current level) to activate the volumetric FX and it didn't work. I even tried to use the command in script: ForceVolumetricFX= ENABLED but it was not sucessful. Volumetric FX is also enabled in the option menu. Slowly my creativity to try more solutions is running out. I am checking if i did the updates correctly, everything seems in order, anyone had this issue?

--------------EDIT------------------

I managed to find out what was the problem. I was upgrading to the version 1.3.0.0, in my mind it was the most recent version. I checked for updates in the ng_center and found out that there was a 1.3.0.6 version. Updated to this version and the problem seems to be gone. Apparently the 1.3.0.0 version has an issue with fog bulbs...

Last edited by AdrielRaider; 14-07-18 at 01:55.
AdrielRaider is offline   Reply With Quote