www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Anniversary

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-06-08, 09:58   #1271
Larapink
Tomb Raider
 
Larapink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: | G: ♀
Posts: 14,734
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanAssassin View Post
Well, the game will never be released, because it's incomplete. However, with a few good petitions, we might get ALL of the media.
It can't be released for legal reasons.
__________________
Larapink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-08, 10:25   #1272
Risak
Explorer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: CheesLand!
Posts: 597
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniversarytr11 View Post
I really cant stand it, the more i watch the trailer the more i know how it was probably the best tomb raider ever. Im actually considering writing to eidos and to the former core members. I am disgraced and disgusted how eidos could have cancelled such an amazing project. I am also disgusted how CD stole redisign levels from AE ie the mechanism powered by the waterfall and the cutscene for the t-rex which is very simlar with t-rex throwing a philosiraptor against a wall. If a few thousand people signed a petition would it change anything?
I have seen more than most people about the Core version and from what I could see it is much better than TRA, it has the classic feel, atmosphere, gameplay and the graphics are more TR like. It's also not cut up and has some more things added to the original....but it is not better than TR 1

And no, it does not matter how many letters you write to Eidos and how many petitions you do....it will not get released....officialy
__________________
Mommys/daddys/neighbor's cat's stepchild. I dont care, let me raid some tombs.
Risak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-08, 10:53   #1273
john_york
Professor
 
john_york's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The Haus.
Posts: 4,044
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniversarytr11 View Post
philosiraptor
Philosiraptor. Genius, pure genius! I've got the most hilarious images of a raptor in half-moon glasses sitting in a study pondering the meaning of life, the universe and everything.

No offence to the OP of course, that just really, really tickled me!
__________________
I used to want you dead but now I only want you gone.
john_york is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-08, 11:08   #1274
na_th_an
Professor
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Andalucía, Spain
Posts: 3,458
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risak View Post
gameplay [...] are more TR like.
And how do you know? Have you played it?
na_th_an is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-08, 11:11   #1275
mattlovesmiley
Historian
 
mattlovesmiley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 481
Default

well we have seen the moves and stuff just look it up you can see the animations on it and stuff but idk if the link is allowed
__________________
yo.
mattlovesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-08, 11:13   #1276
Rivendell
Legend
 
Rivendell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Misty Mountains ♂
Posts: 39,151
Default

Not to the animations, unfortunately.

Everything postable is here:
http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/...rae/index.html
Rivendell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-08, 11:14   #1277
frodrigues
Archaeologist
 
frodrigues's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,121
Default

I think it does have more of a TR feeling and the tombs are dark, yay! However, IMO, Core's gameplay and graphics still seems a year and a half late from the rest of the world :S
frodrigues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-08, 11:14   #1278
mattlovesmiley
Historian
 
mattlovesmiley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 481
Default

oh okk so we cnt post the website where i found them or yes?
__________________
yo.
mattlovesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-08, 11:15   #1279
Rivendell
Legend
 
Rivendell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Misty Mountains ♂
Posts: 39,151
Default

^ Nothing other than the things off TRC can be posted, sorry.

Quote:
However, IMO, Core's gameplay and graphics still seems a year and a half late from the rest of the world :S
Considering that the footage we've seen was created at the end of 2005 and for PSP, I disagree.
Check out that 'Never Guess' thread I posted - loads of people back then couldn't believe it was a PSP game.
Rivendell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-08, 11:26   #1280
Risak
Explorer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: CheesLand!
Posts: 597
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by na_th_an View Post
And how do you know? Have you played it?
Not played it no, but I "know" someone who has a copy and once in a while he shares gameplay clips of it on a closed IRC channel

He has the PC version, which has better graphics than this PSP version everyone has seen the trailer of. I mean it was not officially the PC version, but because the game was developed on PC, you can just play it on a PC naturally.
__________________
Mommys/daddys/neighbor's cat's stepchild. I dont care, let me raid some tombs.
Risak is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 23:51.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.