www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-09-19, 18:35   #5041
charmedangelin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 12,149
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomee View Post
Guys just let Charmed sulk in piece. He clearly just wants **** for free. Evil SE is clearly doing him wrong and robbing him of his money. He already bought the Croft Edition which according to the constitution has to contain everything because he says so. Don't write essays on why anything contrary to his opinion is acceptable, because he won't address it and we're sheep anyway for accepting this bad industry practice. How many times does he have to repeat himself until y'all finally get it?
I don't want **** for free, I already paid up $100, it would be criminal to ask people to pay more who already paid them so much money for their game.

Why do people assume I'm asking for **** for free, I'm saying I already paid more then enough of my fair share.
__________________
Ubisoft Brought back Classic Lara ^_^
charmedangelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-19, 18:40   #5042
MissJodieG
Professor
 
MissJodieG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
I don't want **** for free, I already paid up $100, it would be criminal to ask people to pay more who already paid them so much money for their game.

Why do people assume I'm asking for **** for free, I'm saying I already paid more then enough of my fair share.
It would not be criminal. They did not force you to pay for anything and you knew exactly what you would get for your money.
MissJodieG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-19, 18:44   #5043
charmedangelin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 12,149
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJodieG View Post
It would not be criminal. They did not force you to pay for anything and you knew exactly what you would get for your money.
It would be criminal since I at this point paid 67% more then everyone else would pay.

That is criminal and not consumer friendly at all.
__________________
Ubisoft Brought back Classic Lara ^_^
charmedangelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-19, 18:51   #5044
Vaskito
Relic Hunter
 
Vaskito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Portugal
Posts: 9,155
Default

Omg, Iím so pissed at Apple. I bought my iPhone on their store for 500Ä, and now theyíre selling it for 400Ä. I paid them enough already, so they owe me for free that new case theyíre releasing for it, because when I paid for the phone, it was expensive, and letís ignore that from the moment I gave them my money, I automatically agreed with the price I paid.
__________________
We stand undefined. Can't be drawn with a straight line.
Vaskito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-19, 18:56   #5045
charmedangelin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 12,149
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaskito View Post
Omg, Iím so pissed at Apple. I bought my iPhone on their store for 500Ä, and now theyíre selling it for 400Ä. I paid them enough already, so they owe me for free that new case theyíre releasing for it, because when I paid for the phone, it was expensive, and letís ignore that from the moment I gave them my money, I automatically agreed with the price I paid.
False equivalency, people need to stop making these because software is not the same as hardware. Especially when it comes to the video game industry, media content is quite a different situation then hardware sales.
__________________
Ubisoft Brought back Classic Lara ^_^
charmedangelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-19, 18:58   #5046
Tomb Raidering
Junior Member
 
Tomb Raidering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: 空境の家で。SoraSakaiís House
Posts: 2,454
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
False equivalency, people need to stop making these because software is not the same as hardware. Especially when it comes to the video game industry, media content is quite a different situation then hardware sales.
But people work on it. They have lives, bills to pay. Itís their job...
__________________
We all create destiny. Not just you. All of us. Together. #StayHome
Tomb Raidering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-19, 19:01   #5047
charmedangelin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 12,149
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb Raidering View Post
But people work on it. They have lives, bills to pay. It’s their job...
And I already paid my fair share more then enough. No other season pass is as expensive as Shadows. BOTW was only $20 and had wayyyy more content then Shadow did. So I don't buy the whole bills and work and stuff.

Especially not when this season pass was worth half of the game price.

Especially not when the season pass is 100% what the base game costs now.
__________________
Ubisoft Brought back Classic Lara ^_^

Last edited by charmedangelin; 06-09-19 at 19:02.
charmedangelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-19, 19:02   #5048
Vaskito
Relic Hunter
 
Vaskito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Portugal
Posts: 9,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
False equivalency, people need to stop making these because software is not the same as hardware. Especially when it comes to the video game industry, media content is quite a different situation then hardware sales.
Omg, i bought Windows 10 Pro for 100 dollars one year ago. Now MS is selling it for 70 dollars, and thatís so unfair.

Also, since I paid for 100, which is too expensive, and I got everything on the package I kew I was buying, but letís ignore that, they owe me a free copy of Microsoft Office, and Iíll bring hell on them if they donít
__________________
We stand undefined. Can't be drawn with a straight line.
Vaskito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-19, 19:03   #5049
Robwood
Professor
 
Robwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 2,890
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb Raidering View Post
But people work on it. They have lives, bills to pay. It’s their job...
False trail. After a game's initial sale, developers don't see any money from purchases. Well, the mangers and CEOs do, but not the grunts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaskito View Post
...but let’s ignore that, they owe me a free copy of Microsoft Office, and I’ll bring hell on them if they don’t
Actually, the price for Office should be incorporated into the price for the computer. Trial versions of software installed on factory condition computers is stupid. Yes, this is a terrible practice that has infiltrated the video game industry, not started by it.
__________________
I own a PS4.

Last edited by Robwood; 06-09-19 at 19:10.
Robwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-19, 19:03   #5050
charmedangelin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 12,149
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaskito View Post
Omg, i bought Windows 10 Pro for 100 dollars one year ago. Now MS is selling it for 70 dollars, and that’s so unfair.

Also, since I paid for 100, which is too expensive, and I got everything on the package I kew I was buying, but let’s ignore that, they owe me a free copy of Microsoft Office, and I’ll bring hell on them if they don’t
Against false equivalency and that's not how Windows licenses actually work.

Why don't you actually talk about the video game industry, you know and actually comparison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robwood View Post
Actually, the price for Office should be incorporated into the price for the computer. Trial versions of software installed on factory condition computers is stupid. Yes, this is a terrible practice that has infiltrated the video game industry, not started by it.
This is true, they bake the cost of the software into the sale of the hardware, but then they put trial software on the machine.

Although Microsoft is creating a free version of the office suite that is available online to compete with Google suite.
__________________
Ubisoft Brought back Classic Lara ^_^

Last edited by charmedangelin; 06-09-19 at 19:10.
charmedangelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.