www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider II

Old 01-12-19, 19:04   #41
Daft Raider

If you guys don’t like the thread, don’t post in it? It’s that simple... if the mods felt it was redundant or not necessary they would’ve closed it. You guys have detailed an entire thread for several pages because you personally don’t like the topic, stop acting like mini mods and just ignore it. This forum has sunk so low...
Daft Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-19, 19:13   #42
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb Raidering View Post
Did I say those? No. So I donít understand. Of course Classic elements could return. But Iíd not want unrelevant things like timed-runs and tank controls to return (this is only my opinioní as always).

I mostly agree with you on certain things (how the reboot was handled, etc.) but why canít we have an healthy conversation for once (not directed at you). The Shadow thread followed the trend of the Underworld thread, so did the TR5 thread and so did this one.
Trend? No ma'am, no trend here. Bored attention seeking posting? Absolutely. You've constantly harped about your dislike for TR2. Please tell me the point of this thread mirroring the other bait threads?

I showed you an example of a critic thread without any other purpose. Did you recently do a play of TR2 and have more thoughts or it?

You see there is like no point

Timed runs are like a staple of every video game on the planet. Lol come on now, you just trolling at this point.

We can have a health conversation when people stop baiting. Just look at that old thread I posted and look at the other TR4 threads where people had healthy criticism of aspects of that game. This thread has none of that, it just unmeaningful tat for the tit that was thrown at Shadow.

If not for that then it's just coping the TR5 one for attention. Either way I see no point for this.

So are you going to create one for all the games in this franchise if it's just cricism? No your not, your again just looking for attention. Imo anyways
Old 01-12-19, 19:27   #43
Jason Kilich
Hobbyist

This Game was made to be a harder Challenge for people who already played Tomb Raider 2, if you find it to hard thats your problem, the Voice acting was amazing, I mean sorry that she doesnt show as much expressions as Reboot Laras constant whining.
Jason Kilich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-19, 19:32   #44
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Kilich View Post
This Game was made to be a harder Challenge for people who already played Tomb Raider 2, if you find it to hard thats your problem, the Voice acting was amazing, I mean sorry that she doesnt show as much expressions as Reboot Laras constant whining.
Exactly

Ah Google never disappoints, the expression on Lara's face as she's going for reboot.

Old 01-12-19, 19:32   #45
ReH_
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft Raider View Post
If you guys donít like the thread, donít post in it? Itís that simple... if the mods felt it was redundant or not necessary they wouldíve closed it. You guys have detailed an entire thread for several pages because you personally donít like the topic, stop acting like mini mods and just ignore it. This forum has sunk so low...
I don't agree with that, there are 3 threads for the same reason already (Shadow, TRC and TRII). I think the place that these threads should be is the general chat (as previously mentioned) and for all Tomb Raider games, not just a specific one. There is already a lot of negativity along the forum and threads like this is just a way to spread it. So there's no reason for this kind of thread to exist, especially for TRII and TRC.
Old 01-12-19, 19:33   #46
Tomb Raidering
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Kilich View Post
These are valid points.

But the game is a piece of cake after you pass Diving Area. The difficulty is not what that puts me off from the game. I try to like it, and I already have it on my phone. Something seems wrong about it after the great TR1. TR3 was more close to *that* feeling TR1, and TR4? Even better...

And Iím not trying hard to lie about things. These *are* things that I noticed...
Old 01-12-19, 19:38   #47
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReH_ View Post
I don't agree with that, there are 3 threads for the same reason already (Shadow, TRC and TRII). I think the place that these threads should be is the general chat (as previously mentioned) and for all Tomb Raider games, not just a specific one. There is already a lot of negativity along the forum and threads like this is just a way to spread it. So there's no reason for this kind of thread to exist, especially for TRII and TRC.
Exactly, preach it!
Old 01-12-19, 20:16   #48
Daft Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReH_ View Post
Thereís 3 separate threads in their respective section, for people to discuss what they donít like about each game, so it doesnít flood the rest of the forum. I donít see how these threads existing bother you, or detract from the rest of the forum, just stay out of them if you donít like them. Youíre right about that though, there is a lot of negativity on this forum. You have several members who have derailed an entire thread for several pages acting like the TRF police bickering about nothing just because they donít like a thread someone opened. Thereís no reason for these kinds of posts to exist. If you donít like the thread, donít go into it. Itís that simple. Let the people who want to discuss whatever topic they want discuss it. Itís not for you to say who gets to open what thread. Thatís a mod decision, and last time I checked none of you are mods, so stop acting like it.
Daft Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-19, 20:31   #49
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Thereís 3 separate threads in their respective section, for people to discuss what they donít like about each game, so it doesnít flood the rest of the forum. I donít see how these threads existing bother you, or detract from the rest of the forum, just stay out of them if you donít like them. Youíre right about that though, there is a lot of negativity on this forum. You have several members who have derailed an entire thread for several pages acting like the TRF police bickering about nothing just because they donít like a thread someone opened. Thereís no reason for these kinds of posts to exist. If you donít like the thread, donít go into it. Itís that simple. Let the people who want to discuss whatever topic they want discuss it. Itís not for you to say who gets to open what thread. Thatís a mod decision, and last time I checked none of you are mods, so stop acting like it.
They are spam in response to the negativity Shadow got.

Calling out bait is important

Or people can create an authentic thread and not one that is obviously trying to ride off of Shadows thread? Not every complaint about a game needs an entire thread, no ma'am.
Old 01-12-19, 20:47   #50
ReH_
Hobbyist

Quote:
There’s 3 separate threads in their respective section, for people to discuss what they don’t like about each game, so it doesn’t flood the rest of the forum. I don’t see how these threads existing bother you, or detract from the rest of the forum, just stay out of them if you don’t like them. You’re right about that though, there is a lot of negativity on this forum. You have several members who have derailed an entire thread for several pages acting like the TRF police bickering about nothing just because they don’t like a thread someone opened. There’s no reason for these kinds of posts to exist. If you don’t like the thread, don’t go into it. It’s that simple. Let the people who want to discuss whatever topic they want discuss it. It’s not for you to say who gets to open what thread. That’s a mod decision, and last time I checked none of you are mods, so stop acting like it.
None of us disagreeing are acting like mods, we are just giving our opinion about it. And i will repeat: it's NOT necessary 3 thread for the same reason, it would be a lot better for everyone if all these threads be merged in one in general chat section. I don't want to open the forums someday and only see these kind of threads for EVERY Tomb Raider section, i mean, it's just spam. You can't say "if you don't like, don't post it", As i said: the problem it's not the thread (just a bit useless IMO) but the way it's being done. I will post whenever I want in this forum. The only one who is acting as mod is you trying to tell where others should or should not post.

Last edited by ReH_; 01-12-19 at 20:51.
ReH_ is offline   Reply With Quote