www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider Motion Pictures

Old 17-03-19, 11:50   #1
angiboy
Hobbyist

Default help needed - for a blind person

Hi

I need your help
I'm looking for a photos of Angelina as Lara wearing the iconic khaki shorts and posing with the handguns for a special birthday present for my girlfriend
you are probably wondering why I'm asking from you for so simple task and not simply googling for such photos myself the answer is simple I'm a blind person(I lost my vision 9 years ago still remember the old games and movies)) and unfortunately can't do it myself
I would truly appreciate your help

Angiboy

Last edited by angiboy; 17-03-19 at 12:08. Reason: add information
angiboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-19, 18:45   #2
tlr online
Administrator

Welcome to the forum.

There are a bunch of photos from both films with Angelina Jolie here and here. Hopefully these assets will be of some help.
tlr online is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-19, 01:21   #3
Zebra
Legend

Hi there ! I don't believe that Angelina Jolie wore khaki shorts in any of the films. In the first one, she only wore black shorts and in the second one, she did wear khaki-coloured trousers at some point but they weren't shorts. So there are no photos of her wearing khaki shorts as Lara Croft that I'm aware of.

Below is a direct link to a photo of AJ as Lara in her black shorts and black tank top holding her guns (her arms are pointing down). The background is blue and the film's logo is placed behind her head. It's basically the promotional poster for the film but without any of the text on it (just the film's logo).
EDIT: The link got removed by forum moderation since it wasn't from a forum approved image host (which I do not want to use for this since uploading it there would add compression to the image). Instead, I've created a pastebin with a direct link to the image (the image link URL starts with image.tmdb.org, in case you're having trouble finding it on there). Here's the pastebin: https://pastebin.com/NeauGj7D

Last edited by Zebra; 18-03-19 at 02:41. Reason: Image removed. See FAQ on posting images.
Zebra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-19, 06:35   #4
angiboy
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebra View Post
Hi there ! I don't believe that Angelina Jolie wore khaki shorts in any of the films. In the first one, she only wore black shorts and in the second one, she did wear khaki-coloured trousers at some point but they weren't shorts. So there are no photos of her wearing khaki shorts as Lara Croft that I'm aware of.

Below is a direct link to a photo of AJ as Lara in her black shorts and black tank top holding her guns (her arms are pointing down). The background is blue and the film's logo is placed behind her head. It's basically the promotional poster for the film but without any of the text on it (just the film's logo).
EDIT: The link got removed by forum moderation since it wasn't from a forum approved image host (which I do not want to use for this since uploading it there would add compression to the image). Instead, I've created a pastebin with a direct link to the image (the image link URL starts with image.tmdb.org, in case you're having trouble finding it on there). Here's the pastebin: https://pastebin.com/NeauGj7D

Hi
Thanks for the help
she didn't wear a khaki shorts in the opening scene of the first movie ? These were black shorts?
oh My visual memory begins to betray me...... (I lost my vision 9 years ago I watched Angelina's movies......)
angiboy is online now   Reply With Quote