Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 01-08-19, 18:33   #1791
annacroft

So I just downloaded a free trial of Dolby Atmos and the TR Suite sounds simply amazing!
annacroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-19, 01:54   #1792
Brendanlovesu1

As much as I love the passion for the game and the music, their recent Facebook updates have been kind of annoying, see example below for context

"What’s your favourite architecture in the Tomb Raider games?"

https://www.facebook.com/tombraiders...type=3&theater

Really?

To be extremely blunt I'd rather prefer some form of update pertaining to the vinyl and CD tins as opposed to these obvious "distraction" posts. We're into August now and the Kickstarter has had no solid update, if things were ordered we must be able to get some form of ETA.
Brendanlovesu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-19, 08:54   #1793
Dustie

Probably some extra tasks regarding the recent crisis caused things to be pushed back again... I wonder how the San Francisco event it is holding up
Dustie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-19, 10:30   #1794
ThatSassyKid

lmao people are still holding their breath for Nathan.. sad.
ThatSassyKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-19, 13:08   #1795
TombRaiderTim

I don't really have much faith in something that should have been done and dusted some time ago, especially when die hard fans of Tomb Raider payed so much towards the Kickstater yet they don't hardly receive anything and for those that have, the contents have been found to have been damaged on certain parts or they have received the wrong items, which I hope for their sake they either had a refund or replacement made.

I agree these posts on Facebook are nothing more than a little distraction and even if an update is not big, it would be nice to hear about the little things that are going on, even something simple as what stage people are at for developing the other remastered soundtracks would settle peoples minds and it would avoid a lot of tension as drama starts when you keep paying customers in the dark, especially when you give sarcastic remarks towards questions.

The team of Dark Angel does not find it a problem to keep everyone informed of the little bits of progress towards their amazing work to show the fans what they have helped contribute for so I cannot see how another project of the same genre is unable to do this for anyone else which honestly just leaves it down to the type of people who are working on said music project and considering his recent history, Nathan isn't exactly the best candidate for being a kind person as of late.

I do hope it comes to be for the sake of the people who helped on TRS's Kickstarter but I just cannot see it happening with the constant letdowns.
TombRaiderTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-19, 14:48   #1796
Alex Fly
Inactive

Just thought I'd post this here...

Someone wondered what is happening with the TR Suite on Twitter and surprisingly the TR Suite account replied to them yesterday evening:

Quote:
Vinyls are expected to be delivered next week, Tin CDs in September. :-)
Alex Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-19, 16:01   #1797
Brendanlovesu1

Alex I thought the twitter account was dormant? Did you mean Facebook?
Brendanlovesu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-19, 16:32   #1798
Alex Fly
Inactive

No Twitter, I thought it too but I was surprised they replied to us. Looks like they re-actived it. They retweeted a couple of tweets lately it seems and the only tweet they wrote since the 20th of June was this reply yesterday. I'm not present on Facebook.
Alex Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-19, 19:58   #1799
Laralicious

I thought that I would post my status on here (as I don't have twitter or facebook) in the possibility that someone who works for the suite may see it.

I am yet to receive my download code, which Nathan said that he would start emailing out on June 19th.

I messaged Nathan 19th July to tell him that I have not received any paper items or my 2 t-shirts (but I did receive my 3D plaque). He replied with the following message:

I've looked into this for you and your order is being held up by T-Shirts.
We needed to restock which meant ultimately finding a new supplier. We have just placed the order today so we should be back in stock in about 1 week and then we can send you your paper items and T-Shirts together.

Sorry once again for the delay. We are getting there.

I am also waiting on the vinyl, deluxe CD tin.

I wasn't planning on messaging Nathan once again; it would be the third time but I don't want to pester him after he has recently lost his father. I will just wait until the next update.
Laralicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-19, 01:25   #1800
SrDanielPonces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laralicious View Post
I wasn't planning on messaging Nathan once again; it would be the third time but I don't want to pester him after he has recently lost his father. I will just wait until the next update.
I guess but this is business and it's your right as a customer to know where is the product you spent your money to
SrDanielPonces is offline   Reply With Quote