Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 04-10-18, 20:12   #21
plastiboi

didn't they say (what i heard on the forum) is that you can customize the machete into whatever you wanted? from the gameplay it looks like you would buy an upgraded machete and that was it, also you couldn't even access the machete while in the base camp. they must have scrapped a lot of features before the final cut if, those who got the game, were promised so much and got so little.
plastiboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-18, 20:54   #22
Emix

Just to add few things:

Quote:
Shadow of the Tomb Raider does have an online component that’s poised to be bigger than any previous entry. Though the developer has not yet revealed any details about these modes, the fact that they exist at all in a story-heavy game like the modern Tomb Raider is part of the studio’s experimentation with making the game appealing to more than the core single-player audience.
Also: https://gamerant.com/shadow-tomb-raider-hub/
Emix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-18, 21:00   #23
laracroftswest

We still don't know how interactive the multiplayer will be since it seems to be part of the DLC.
laracroftswest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-18, 22:32   #24
Shauni0

We never got to get to the top of the construction church in Mission of San Juan which Lara stands on top of in this trailer at 00:42 (I have tried for a very long time to find a way up!!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5A7o8b1mZY
Shauni0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-18, 22:56   #25
Chamayoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauni0 View Post
We never got to get to the top of the construction church in Mission of San Juan which Lara stands on top of in this trailer at 00:42 (I have tried for a very long time to find a way up!!)

Oh my... But that is just some fly mode I guess to do that shot.
Chamayoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-18, 23:18   #26
Melonie Tomb Raider
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emix View Post
I am really confused about down hair. It only happened to me during that beach combat part and never again. Can someone please explain?

Was that because of the rain? Because on my game it wasn't raining! These mercenaries were talking about rain while i was playing that part but there were no rain effects for me.

I am really sad that it was so short, i thought that it will be like that for more parts of the game but it didn't happen. I am just confused because i think that there was supposed to be rain during that part of the game and that rain caused Lara's hair to be down.
I think it was simply for dramatic effect, it fit the tone. Like ya girl just let her hair down ready to kick some ass
Melonie Tomb Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-18, 23:58   #27
cephasjames

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimonap View Post
Hello everybody, i decided to create this thread because i want to collect every rumor, artwork or screen shot of the early version of the game. So without further due lets go.

WARNING POSSIBLE SPOILERS AHEAD

THE ENDING

Many fans complain that the ending felt rushed and i couldn't agree more .

1)There is an alternate version of the ending , featuring an old foe .
2)Camilla mentioned that the ending was the hardest part of her acting. I don't think she said that because of her personal loss . Maybe there was supposed to be a different ending .

DELETED AREAS

I don't have any information about any other locations that didn't show up in the game. Was the Vatican talk just a rumor ?

Do you remember this location?

DELETED CHARACTERS

Is that Atlas ?

https://imgur.com/a/ytMRwXS

CHARACTER MODELS

Lara's hair was supposed to be down for some parts of the game ,also her muscles looked different .

Feel free to post your speculations or even better your facts.
Concpet art cannot be considered cut from the game because its concept art, not game footage. There is tons of concept art that never makes it into the game or even close to being in the game. That point of concept art is to give ideas of things that might be in the game, not will be.
cephasjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-18, 00:03   #28
larafan25

Plenty of 3D art and game scenarios get created and cut, but were at one point a part of the game, if even during a more vague stage of development.
larafan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-18, 01:56   #29
Ellioft

To be honest the stuff who isn't present on Shadow doesn't change the overall experience if we compare to a game like Angel of Darkness who is full of holes like an Emmenthal cheese
Ellioft is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-18, 02:47   #30
Isaac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauni0 View Post

Went there with a super jump cheat. There's nothing really, in fact it's incredibly glitchy.
Isaac is offline   Reply With Quote