www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider Comics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 31-01-17, 17:03   #691
Cezar
Explorer
 
Cezar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Poland
Posts: 675
Default

Dark Horse has confirmed to LaraCroft.pl that #12 was the last issue of the 2nd series, but there would be more, not only TR series but also Lara Croft.
Cezar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-17, 17:08   #692
Rai
Moderator
 
Rai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In a bubble outside the universe
Posts: 32,927
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cezar View Post
Dark Horse has confirmed to LaraCroft.pl that #12 was the last issue of the 2nd series, but there would be more, not only TR series but also Lara Croft.
Oh, really? Do you have a link, please. I hope so for after game3 as I (mostly) enjoy them.
__________________
If you like reading, please find and read my fan fic.

Last edited by Rai; 31-01-17 at 17:09.
Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-17, 22:37   #693
Cezar
Explorer
 
Cezar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Poland
Posts: 675
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
Oh, really? Do you have a link, please. I hope so for after game3 as I (mostly) enjoy them.
I've written the news in Polish >> http://laracroft.pl/#news2284

English massage which I've got from Dark Horse is: "Yes, Tomb Raider #12 was the finale of that series. We are planning on doing more, but we haven't announced the release dates yet. I think we do treat "Lara Croft" and "Tomb Raider" as separate universes and as far as I know we're planning on doing more of both, I'm just unclear on the timeline at the moment."
Cezar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-17, 22:49   #694
Rai
Moderator
 
Rai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In a bubble outside the universe
Posts: 32,927
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cezar View Post
I've written the news in Polish >> http://laracroft.pl/#news2284

English massage which I've got from Dark Horse is: "Yes, Tomb Raider #12 was the finale of that series. We are planning on doing more, but we haven't announced the release dates yet. I think we do treat "Lara Croft" and "Tomb Raider" as separate universes and as far as I know we're planning on doing more of both, I'm just unclear on the timeline at the moment."
Thank you for the link and the translation .
__________________
If you like reading, please find and read my fan fic.
Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-17, 15:18   #695
lizardspock110
Professor
 
lizardspock110's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 3,123
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
Did anyone else notice that Lara's top at the end seems to have a classic-like appearance, being blue-grey and similar style? That's a nice nod. With her reboot trousers, it's a modern take of the classic outfit. I'm hoping CD can take that on for game3, as the default outfit, along side other outfits where appropriate.
Yes! or this one, its perfect

lizardspock110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-17, 18:45   #696
Revenge
Archaeologist
 
Revenge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: France
Posts: 1,954
Default

^ I love this pic !!
Just finished the first arc, it was quite good, but felt unfinished.
And like,... stuff I didn't get ?!
At the end of the 5th comic an ennemy takes an arrow out of his HEAD so I thought they were all immortals, but no ?!
Why does the helicopter explodes when Lara throws her axe at it ?
Frances isn't really relevant to the story in the end. It was a bit messy xD

Looking forward to receiving the 2nd arc to read it. Is there going to be a 3rd arc like the previous comics ?
__________________
Kisses, -A
Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-17, 18:51   #697
Rai
Moderator
 
Rai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In a bubble outside the universe
Posts: 32,927
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenge View Post

Looking forward to receiving the 2nd arc to read it. Is there going to be a 3rd arc like the previous comics ?
Doesn't look likely. Nothing's been announced.
__________________
If you like reading, please find and read my fan fic.
Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-17, 20:08   #698
mikesamillion2
Explorer
 
mikesamillion2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: northern ireland
Posts: 823
Default

Is there anywhere online to read the comics?
__________________
i do my best thinking plunging of cliffs.
mikesamillion2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-17, 22:02   #699
Revenge
Archaeologist
 
Revenge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: France
Posts: 1,954
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
Doesn't look likely. Nothing's been announced.
Oh okay, thanks Rai

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesamillion2 View Post
Is there anywhere online to read the comics?
You can buy them at Things From Another World and get them delivered or you can buy digital copies on the Dark Horse website
__________________
Kisses, -A
Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-17, 04:54   #700
EliParker
Explorer
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 660
Default

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but it is the comic thread.

I dunno what this is - https://www.amazon.com/Tomb-Raider-3...ds=tomb+raider - other then Tomb Raider Volume 3 (2017)/
EliParker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.