www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 24-12-19, 20:22   #71
Yeauxleaux
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick star View Post
Well done on gathering all outfits in one list , but that doesn't make them any less garbage . Quite the contrary actually , your list made it more obvious how samey , unpractical , nonsensical and ****ing ugly 98% of the outfits in Shadow are .
When even Patrick says it you know there's a problem.

Last edited by Yeauxleaux; 24-12-19 at 20:23.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-19, 22:52   #72
LateRaider
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick star View Post
But where did you get that implication from pharaea's post ? it wasn't directed at your efforts , but rather the outfits themselves , I don't even know why am I explaining this .
because babe instead of her saying "thank you for doing this. they're really ugly tho" it was "thanks this was a good reminder of how ugly they are". theres a difference. one implies i did a good thing and the other implies i wasted my time
Old 24-12-19, 23:43   #73
MBog
Archaeologist

I don't think it was a waste of time. I found it really enjoyable to look at all the outfits one by one. I actually forgot some existed... aaand that they have special atributes
Old 25-12-19, 07:35   #74
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateRaider View Post
because babe instead of her saying "thank you for doing this. they're really ugly tho" it was "thanks this was a good reminder of how ugly they are". theres a difference. one implies i did a good thing and the other implies i wasted my time
Boy is this dramatic. I would have said the same thing, it most certainly reminds me of how ugly and awful a lot of those outfits are. How the hell is that a personal attack against you? Like I don't even see the connection between the two ideas. And please don't read this as me shouting and coming for you because I'm not, it's just something I feel like saying to you because I genuinely think you have the wrong idea and are taking the wrong approach.

Anyway you can agree or disagree with me, heck you can cuss me out if you feel the need to, but honestly I think your just taking this a bit on the extreme side with this.
Old 25-12-19, 12:21   #75
Robwood
Professor

The vast majority of people don't like the tribal rags and military garb. If you had kept them from the list and declared the rest to be the only clothing in the game, then you would have received a more positive response. Know your audience!
Old 25-12-19, 17:45   #76
veigafd
Archaeologist

I wonder if in the game's cultural research they actually visited a tribe and all people in there aimed a bow at them and said:
"If you guys don't put this game woman character in furs and bones.....we'll find you"