Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 11-02-18, 16:15   #1571
tombraider1703

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulf View Post
Strpix’s light editor is indeed a very fine (and sadly underused) tool.

Here’s an in-game test. Texturing can be improved and rationalised, but for the time being I’m happy enough I got the circular ornament right. On the left is one of the original objects.
It looks great!
Really like the tr4 ones but in 3d
tombraider1703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-18, 20:48   #1572
sampiza

Does someone knows if exist a police car on a animating slot?
sampiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-18, 10:52   #1573
A_De

^ you can download the drivable version from trsearch and put it in ANIMATING slot yourself
A_De is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-18, 12:48   #1574
sampiza

Ok i put in the animation slot, but do you know what animation of the jeep that goes forward ? Because i trigger it but it doesn't move...
sampiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-18, 15:18   #1575
A_De

^ it must be animation in loop mode, with zero acceleration and non-zero speed values. Check them in Wadmerger. Once you find a proper animation, copy it to animation-0 slot. Make sure that animation has StateId 0 and no StateID changes (blue frames must be cleared manually). Keep in mind that once you triggered that animating it will move forever in infinity, ignoring any objects/walls/other bounds. Would be safe if you antitrigger it after some time.
A_De is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-18, 00:48   #1576
ESP1992

I would love nothing more than to see an Asian Black Bear with the existing bear model and Hyenas with the doberman model (both with unique textures and sound fx) for TR3’s India Levels as well as Boars, Monkeys, Scorpions, Crocodiles, and Jackals that won’t fade away (that always annoyed me). I would also love to see more female enemy types for TR2-4 (fiamma nera, poacher, trooper, guard, tribeswoman, ect.)

Edit: PLEASE Someone Make an Asian Black Bear! PLEASE!

Last edited by ESP1992; 05-03-18 at 21:40. Reason: Made the Bear a Request
ESP1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-18, 17:32   #1577
ESP1992

Default Object Request...

This if for a TR2/4 Style project I’m thinking about working on called “The White Angel” which the setting takes place in a Medieval Russian/Gregorian Palace in Northern Siberia. Here is a list of objects, including enemies I have listed needed for such a project. Ill update as I think of more.

Static
White Seraph renamed “The White Angel”
Big White Angel Statue (not too big of course) kinda like this...

3 Russian Crosses (one bronze, one silver, one gold) as TR2 secrets

Objects that date back to Medieval Russian or Gregorian times (Include Levers, Keys, ect.)

Enemies
Animal/Creature Enemy wads from TR2 and TR2 Gold (White Tiger, Yeti, Polar Bear, Wolf, Eagle, ect.)

Last edited by ESP1992; 07-03-18 at 00:25. Reason: Adding example Pictures, and relocated the palace to north.
Old 05-03-18, 18:03   #1578
Titak

You can look for ports of the TR2 enemies such as the bear, tiger, yeti, wolf and eagle at TR Search or Lara's Levelbase. They are all available.

There might not be a polar bear, but perhap you could retexture it yourself (with STRPix, replacing the brown textures with white ones). Same for a white seraph.

The rest will most likely have to be made from scratch (statue, crosses, medieval objects.)
Btw, it will help potential objectbuilders if you could provide some pictures to give a better idea of what you would like to have.
Perhaps even an object from one of the mentioned sites which can be used as a base. Like for example, I came a cross a praying woman statue on TR Search. Perhaps that could be changed into an angel by adding wings. Saves the creator some time.

I'm saying this because not many objectbuilders do requests anymore, and since you need quite a few objects... Well, the above might give you more of a chance of getting these objects done.
Titak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-18, 18:44   #1579
ESP1992

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titak View Post
You can look for ports of the TR2 enemies such as the bear, tiger, yeti, wolf and eagle at TR Search or Lara's Levelbase. They are all available.

There might not be a polar bear, but perhap you could retexture it yourself (with STRPix, replacing the brown textures with white ones). Same for a white seraph.

The rest will most likely have to be made from scratch (statue, crosses, medieval objects.)
Btw, it will help potential objectbuilders if you could provide some pictures to give a better idea of what you would like to have.
Perhaps even an object from one of the mentioned sites which can be used as a base. Like for example, I came a cross a praying woman statue on TR Search. Perhaps that could be changed into an angel by adding wings. Saves the creator some time.

I'm saying this because not many objectbuilders do requests anymore, and since you need quite a few objects... Well, the above might give you more of a chance of getting these objects done.
I’ll be sure to find and show off some pics.
Old 09-03-18, 16:14   #1580
ESP1992

Talking R.O.U.S. (Rats of Unusual Size) + Swarms

So basically it’s the TR1 Rat with TR3 Texture and sounds. Smaller than a dog, but bigger than a cat! Place it in Wild Boar-Slot please. Also love to see TR5 Bat and Rat Swarms too!