Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor > Software Development

Closed Thread

Old 24-05-20, 17:05   #781
ChocolateFan

Latest version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ivx...ew?usp=sharing.

New patches:
  • Enhance torch flame
*TR4 Lara voice* There is more at stake here than the sum of the pieces, Von Croy [_TombExplorer_].

Shotgun ammo parameters patch cannot be applied alone. Because the inventory still divides ammo by 6, and new ammo you pick up still is multiplied by 6.

If you are using the Classic Inventory plugin, it is very easy to fix this, just set desired parameters in CUST_CINV_ITEM_QUANTITY. But if for whatever reason you want the flat inventory, you will have to check Inventory Customizer - Shotgun 6x Divider OFF patch, and tweak pickup quantities in CUST_AMMO.
Old 24-05-20, 17:53   #782
Titak

We shout, ChocolateFan delivers.

I'm going to check this one out for sure.
I've been using a workaround with some TRNG scripting to get a decent flame sound for my torch.
Old 26-05-20, 14:36   #783
_TombExplorer_

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateFan View Post
*TR4 Lara voice* There is more at stake here than the sum of the pieces, Von Croy [_TombExplorer_].

Shotgun ammo parameters patch cannot be applied alone. Because the inventory still divides ammo by 6, and new ammo you pick up still is multiplied by 6.

If you are using the Classic Inventory plugin, it is very easy to fix this, just set desired parameters in CUST_CINV_ITEM_QUANTITY. But if for whatever reason you want the flat inventory, you will have to check Inventory Customizer - Shotgun 6x Divider OFF patch, and tweak pickup quantities in CUST_AMMO.
Thanks! I'll check this out and see what happens! I am using the Classic Inventory indeed, but still trying to learn how to use it, it is very complex
Old 20-06-20, 21:14   #784
Caesum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateFan View Post
New patches:
  • Enhance torch flame
I forgot to mention but I have tested this and it works great! Thank you so much! Honestly this is a must have for every custom level with a torch. It saves your ears and sanity.

Meanwhile I was thinking about another patch that maybe a lot of people would appreciate. In TR1-2 darts had an actual mesh, but starting from TR3 everything that is in the Darts slot is replaced by a line that's not a mesh (it's more of a particle). Apparently there's a routine that does that. I was wondering if it is possible to turn it off, so that dart_emitter could show actual Darts mesh again? Is that possible at all?
Old 20-06-20, 21:39   #785
SrDanielPonces

oh wow can i see a video of the torch flames
Old 25-06-20, 17:44   #786
Ranpyon

Is there a possibility to make a patch that fixes the missing sound when the crossbow_bolt hits a shatter when using the lasersight? Or is it an harcoded thing and it can't be done in any case?

Last edited by Ranpyon; 25-06-20 at 17:45.
Old 03-07-20, 18:16   #787
ChocolateFan

Latest TREP version (patches.drc and syntax.fln): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Obz...ew?usp=sharing.

New patches:
  • Dynamic load and save items
New commands:
  • ADD_LOADITEM
  • REMOVE_LOADITEM
  • ADD_SAVEITEM
  • REMOVE_SAVEITEM
Old 03-07-20, 18:48   #788
AkyV

Shouldn't we have a different thread for TREP patches?
That will be perhaps unnoticed here among FLEP posts...
Old 04-07-20, 07:58   #789
Kevin

@ ChocolateFan
I love you
I just tested it and it works like a charm. Now I can have two completely individual inventories in the same level.

@ AkyV
I'm one of the few people still using TREP and this thread is my go to and since TREP updates are rather scarce nowadays I don't mind.
Old 04-07-20, 18:24   #790
AkyV

Okay, if you don't mind rare TREP posts scattered in this thread, then it is okay for me.
Feel free to open a new thread in this subforum for new TREP patches, if you want, anyway.
Closed Thread