www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider II

Old 09-01-17, 02:59   #41
charmedangelin
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnEntireAmazon View Post
Hello! I've tried to install TR2 by GOG in my new computer and it doesn't work. The launcher doesn't run. I've read that TR2 is not compatible with Windows 10. Anyway, I wanted to ask here if someone knows a solution. TR The Last Revelation works perfectly. Why TR2 doesn't?
All the Tomb Raiders are compatible with windows 10, I have it running on windows 10 perfectly. The only games that won't work with Win10 is if the game has an old version of safedisk or securom which none of the Tomb Raider's have. Exactly what is happening with your installation? Did you run the setup? Most Tomb Raider games won't launch if you haven't run the setup first.

Last edited by charmedangelin; 09-01-17 at 03:01.
charmedangelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-17, 09:06   #42
Turok
Hobbyist

When i want to use IOS Textures the game doesn not work when starting up the home lovel with T2Gold - some graphical Problems (textures invisible- only visible if going there...)

Last edited by Turok; 11-02-17 at 09:10.
Turok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-17, 08:10   #43
Turok
Hobbyist

Default tgold.exe?

I think my Problems might be because of my TRGold.exe. I use renamed TR.exe from TR II (tr.exe 21.11.2008, 892 kb) as the other wont work udner Windows 10 ("..no 64 bit application..). In Internet i find only Tr2gold withrout CD Patch. Can someone please upload a working TR2Gold.exe with which i am able to Play without CD? When i want do townlaod from gamecopyworld.com the link (Tomb Raider 2 <MULTI PATCH> [ENGLISH] No-CD/Fixed EXE 03-08-2008 WaltonSimons + xmoser) has a Virus.
Old 14-02-17, 08:50   #44
Turok
Hobbyist

I found at http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=207886 link to https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=f3737...EbkhytrLYjvdOo

With this Verison of tr2 Gold i was able to Play laras home without any Problem. It seems the right Exe, but it has the Problem that it does not work with Paul Ds Music patch.

Last edited by Turok; 14-02-17 at 08:53.
Old 19-02-17, 07:39   #45
Turok
Hobbyist

Default no working Exe?

The alternative Audio Patch (1st site of this threat) has a lot of MP3s included and they are of not so good Quality. However i tried it. It doesnt work. Also not with the included exe from laras home.file. if i start i get a Abnormal program Termination...

Has nobody a working exe for Paul Gs Music Patch that has not the Problem that laras home is unplayable because of invisible (when i get ner them they get visible) textures?
Old 24-02-17, 05:54   #46
LateRaider
Professor

I'm not sure what the problem you're encountering is, Turok. Were you running into issues using Suikaze Raider's installer? He just contacted me with updates, which I've added to the opening post.
Old 25-02-17, 07:39   #47
Turok
Hobbyist

Default Re

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateRaider View Post
I'm not sure what the problem you're encountering is, Turok. Were you running into issues using Suikaze Raider's installer? He just contacted me with updates, which I've added to the opening post.
I have Windows 10 and this installer not has a mosic solution when using Windows 10. I have Tr 2 working with PaulDs Music Patch, i copied the tomb2.exe and renamed to t2gold. When doing so the Music also works for T2 Gold, but when i Access Laras Home then i have weird texture Errors (textures missing, dopping in when going there) (yes its not a heavy Problem, but if theres a way to fix i want to install it that way) . The other T2gold.exe i found has no texture problem, but does not work with Paul Ds Music patch. So i can either have no textures in Laras Home or No Music in the whole Golden MAsk Addon.

I just wanna know if theres a T2gold.exe that works with Paul Ds Music fix.
Old 25-02-17, 17:51   #48
LateRaider
Professor

I don't think I'd be able to help with that, because I don't even know what PaulD's music fix is.
Old 26-02-17, 07:38   #49
Turok
Hobbyist

Default Re

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateRaider View Post
I don't think I'd be able to help with that, because I don't even know what PaulD's music fix is.
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=139425 there is the Music Fix. As the game came out the CD was needed to get Music. The Patch is to get Music without having CD in. Also for Steam and GOG Version.
Old 26-02-17, 08:12   #50
LateRaider
Professor

OK, why would you need it for the Steam or GOG version? They don't have a disc. All the music works fine as-is, though you might run into the glitch on GOG with repeating music. In which case, you need to put in TombRaiderChronicles.com's update files, which I can provide (Have provided?) if anyone needs it. If your problem is that you want higher-quality music or sound effects, I'm afraid I can't help you there and you'll need to figure it out on your own. I'm content with what I have.

Last edited by LateRaider; 26-02-17 at 08:14.
LateRaider is online now   Reply With Quote