Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Future of Tomb Raider

Old Yesterday, 20:53   #641
[Xmas]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftieLuma View Post
my problem is why is she worried about taking it from demons?

I understand taking it from real people i guess? but demons?

Really Lara?
I'm pretty sure this is why they scrapped the plans for TR1 remake. How do you make the original plot work when Lara is returning artifacts back to demons? Unified Lara would serve Natla the entire Scion on a silver platter because Natla is the only living rightful owner, so the world would be overrun by her creations. The end.

[Xmas] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 20:58   #642
Jamise_Croft

Quote:

Really Lara?
Wait isnít the demons the that the people of that Dominion kingdom have? I donít think she talking about real demons I forgot this dumb ass game has a lore
Jamise_Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 20:59   #643
SwiftieLuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Xmas] View Post
I'm pretty sure this is why they scrapped the plans for TR1 remake. How do you make the original plot work when Lara is returning artifacts back to demons? Unified Lara would serve Natla the entire Scion on a silver platter because Natla is the only living rightful owner, so the world would be overrun by her creations. The end.

Yup, by crystal's logic, Lara would have actually had to surrender the Scion pieces to Natla cause she is actually the rightful owner of at the very least one of the pieces.

We are so doomed omg lmao end me now

SwiftieLuma is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 22:31   #644
Chamayoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Xmas] View Post

Easy fix : out of nowhere Qualopec will appear to save the day (he's not dead !). Lara will instead give the Scion back to him and Natla will be banned for eternity.
Chamayoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 23:01   #645
Blackmoor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amunet View Post
These screenshots make me lean more towards the latter: https://www.tombraiderforums.com/sho...9&postcount=72
I think they should take it further and in the next game Lara should form a coalition to hand back the USA to the Native Americans. All of it but starting with California 1st.

"Lara Croft and the Question of where is Dallas and the rest of Crystal going to Live if all their Dreams come true."

Last edited by Blackmoor; Yesterday at 23:03.
Blackmoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 23:24   #646
[Xmas]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamayoo View Post
Easy fix : out of nowhere Qualopec will appear to save the day (he's not dead !). Lara will instead give the Scion back to him and Natla will be banned for eternity.
I can actually see this rewrite happening. Qualopec being the new Totec makes complete sense if I channel my inner Crystal Demonics.
[Xmas] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:32   #647
Jackanory

Quote:

Really Lara?
The term "demon" is pretty explicit about the nature of these spirits. A demon is an evil spirit that usually appears in physical form, but not necessarily.

Interesting that they chose to use that word instead of 'spirit', and that they made Lara placate obviously antagonistic entities to whom these artifacts are an important source of power. Was this just a careless mistake, did they simply think that the word 'demon' sounds more badass, or is this just another vulgar display of their moral relativity? That in the matters of foreign cultures, Lara as an englishwoman is forbidden to pass judgement and thus adjust her behaviour accordingly. If this Lara is supposed to be ultra-lawful and morally righteous, isn't she supposed to oppose all evils of the world that would do humans harm?

Last edited by Jackanory; Today at 12:38.
Jackanory is offline   Reply With Quote