www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider Motion Pictures

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 30-08-19, 10:34   #14751
Tonyrobinson
Tomb Raider
 
Tonyrobinson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Devil's Pit
Posts: 19,521
Default

I would like them to actually address Ana caring for Lara it would make their relationship more layered and interesting than just her being a bad guy. I want the betrayal to feel very deep.
__________________
Does anybody really read these?!
Tonyrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-19, 17:08   #14752
AimlessThunder
Professor
 
AimlessThunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 4,073
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyrobinson View Post
I would like them to actually address Ana caring for Lara it would make their relationship more layered and interesting than just her being a bad guy. I want the betrayal to feel very deep.
I am sure that they will include a scene or at least a couple of scenes of Lara stalking Ana .
__________________
The definitive Lara Croft has less emotion than Kristen Stewart.
AimlessThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-19, 11:34   #14753
AimlessThunder
Professor
 
AimlessThunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 4,073
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimlessThunder View Post
I am sure that they will include a scene or at least a couple of scenes of Lara stalking Ana .
edit:








__________________
The definitive Lara Croft has less emotion than Kristen Stewart.
AimlessThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-19, 12:08   #14754
Tomb Raidering
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Parisian Backstreets - ‘Rue de Paititi’
Posts: 1,310
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimlessThunder View Post
edit:








Oh god! These are a masterpiece! Even more entertaining than the movie itself! Especially the last two.

Now I want a sequel.........
AoD Lara voice* Give it to me NOW!!!

Edit 2: You would get more views for this on YT if you rename it to something like Crazy Croft: 10.1, 10.2 etc...

Last edited by Tomb Raidering; 04-09-19 at 12:21.
Tomb Raidering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-19, 16:45   #14755
AimlessThunder
Professor
 
AimlessThunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 4,073
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb Raidering View Post
Oh god! These are a masterpiece! Even more entertaining than the movie itself! Especially the last two.

Now I want a sequel.........
AoD Lara voice* Give it to me NOW!!!

Edit 2: You would get more views for this on YT if you rename it to something like Crazy Croft: 10.1, 10.2 etc...
Hey! Thank you very much .



I've made a playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtCs...xyTRG3gAWLvFcS
__________________
The definitive Lara Croft has less emotion than Kristen Stewart.

Last edited by AimlessThunder; 06-09-19 at 21:39.
AimlessThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-19, 18:51   #14756
PinkyPromise
Archaeologist
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,755
Default

The movie premieres in March as TR2018 ... then in January they should start shooting. That means that at the end of the year we could have casting and location!

Ana is a 100% guaranteed character. Ben has worked with Kristin in Rebeca and Alicia has worked twice with her.

Last edited by PinkyPromise; 04-09-19 at 18:54.
PinkyPromise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-19, 09:50   #14757
Ellioft
Professor
 
Ellioft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: France
Posts: 3,060
Default

So I have finaly found a version of Lara Croft : Tomb Raider screenplay written in 2000 in EBay along with the press kit. This will be better than the version who's currently on the site (who was just photographs).

I will put it online with the others script/screenplay/draft I have to make a general library for all the fans.
__________________
Whatever I do with my life. The moon remains constant in the sky.

Last edited by Ellioft; 23-09-19 at 09:52.
Ellioft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-19, 10:40   #14758
PinkyPromise
Archaeologist
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,755
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellioft View Post
So I have finaly found a version of Lara Croft : Tomb Raider screenplay written in 2000 in EBay along with the press kit. This will be better than the version who's currently on the site (who was just photographs).

I will put it online with the others script/screenplay/draft I have to make a general library for all the fans.
Thanks Ellioft! Your contribution is always great!
PinkyPromise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-19, 13:40   #14759
Tonyrobinson
Tomb Raider
 
Tonyrobinson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Devil's Pit
Posts: 19,521
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkyPromise View Post
The movie premieres in March as TR2018 ... then in January they should start shooting. That means that at the end of the year we could have casting and location!

Ana is a 100% guaranteed character. Ben has worked with Kristin in Rebeca and Alicia has worked twice with her.
On a side note about people who's have worked a lot with Ben I'd love to see Keeley Hawes have a role/cameo in the film even as a small nod to the series, I don't want heavy parental drama but I think she would suit the role of Amelia maybe in a small flashback explaining how Ana infiltrated the Croft family or something.
__________________
Does anybody really read these?!
Tonyrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-19, 13:54   #14760
AimlessThunder
Professor
 
AimlessThunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 4,073
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyrobinson View Post
On a side note about people who's have worked a lot with Ben I'd love to see Keeley Hawes have a role/cameo in the film even as a small nod to the series, I don't want heavy parental drama but I think she would suit the role of Amelia maybe in a small flashback explaining how Ana infiltrated the Croft family or something.
Woot!? That would be such a fantastic easter egg! Make it happen Ben!
__________________
The definitive Lara Croft has less emotion than Kristen Stewart.
AimlessThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.