www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > The Angel of Darkness

Old 22-08-18, 11:58   #651
Ruu11
Explorer

The crazy rapidfire bug is really interesting because you can see all level collisions because of gun's bullet holes.
I can remember finding some secret corridors with that bug at The Sanatorium level with Kurtis
Ruu11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-18, 21:53   #652
red_lion
Historian

I am reading the .data1 file when extracting the B.exe file from Sasho648 (this post: http://www.tombraiderforums.com/show...&postcount=855)

Reading this makes me laugh: (line 369)

__anton ANTON_GOLDWATCH_WRIST paris2_2__trigger_64 zone5_master__trigger_13 zone5_master__trigger_17 zone5_master__trigger_21 zone5_master__trigger_20 __kurtis (npc) zone2__bike paris2_1__trigger_64 paris2_1__trigger_84 paris2_1__trigger_83 zone1__cutscene_bike __karel_game master__glove finallab__fl_eckhardt_dead finallab__objectorigin_forcefield __eckhardt __character_21 __character_22 __bouchard BOUCHARD_GUN MELONS! *** BEGIN GAME *** ************************************************** *****

Yes.. Melons

And at line 446 * If you see this then tell Nigel *
I think it is Nigel James Brown.

At line 217 is a collection of effects like BIODOME POD SPLASH but also MATTS LAVA RIVER (Who is Matt?), RICHARDS MAGIC FOUNTAIN (I think Richard Morton?), FERGUS PIPE WATER, FERGUS WATERFALL, FERGUS PIPE WATER BUBBLES, ERGUS WATER BLOOD (must be Fergus Duggan) and: TELL DAN TO INCREASE MAX_WATERPATCHES in EFFECTS.H

Last edited by red_lion; 13-10-18 at 21:59.
red_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-18, 21:33   #653
Jorje Croft
Professor

Samz
I used to have that render with that purple lighting in HD but can't find it anywhere even in google. can anybody help?
Old 02-11-18, 08:53   #654
Brendanlovesu1
Archaeologist

Does anyone know how to extract the sound files. I love Jonell's voice
Brendanlovesu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-18, 10:32   #655
red_lion
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendanlovesu1 View Post
Does anyone know how to extract the sound files. I love Jonell's voice
See here:
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=217587

it's a tool called awd2wav.exe. First you have to unclz the files and then it's extracted into three directories in these are the .wav files.

Enjoy!
red_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-18, 13:49   #656
Brendanlovesu1
Archaeologist

I know about that tool. How do I un clz the files? I'm hopeless with technology ha
Brendanlovesu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-18, 14:39   #657
kietasvyras
Student

This is not an actual finding but kind an idea. What if having 800 euros in Prague actually would have meant something more to Lara than just getting Scorpion X pistol from Luddick in the game a little bit earlier, which she can later find in The Strahov Fortress anyway as we know. There is unused inventory item called A Pair Of Scorpion-X Pistols, which you can still use in the game using cheats. And there was also an option to combine and separate items in the inventory, which is removed: https://i.imgur.com/gNvRElb.jpg What if having 800 euros in Prague actually would have meant to Lara that she would get the one pistol from Luddick and could later find the other in The Strahov Fortress, and then could combine them to have A Pair Of Scorpion-X Pistols? Or the pistol she would have got from Luddick would have been replaced with a pair of pistols as soon as she would have picked up the second pistol?
kietasvyras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-18, 19:34   #658
Potkanka
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kietasvyras View Post
This is not an actual finding but kind an idea. What if having 800 euros in Prague actually would have meant something more to Lara than just getting Scorpion X pistol from Luddick in the game a little bit earlier, which she can later find in The Strahov Fortress anyway as we know. There is unused inventory item called A Pair Of Scorpion-X Pistols, which you can still use in the game using cheats. And there was also an option to combine and separate items in the inventory, which is removed: https://i.imgur.com/gNvRElb.jpg What if having 800 euros in Prague actually would have meant to Lara that she would get the one pistol from Luddick and could later find the other in The Strahov Fortress, and then could combine them to have A Pair Of Scorpion-X Pistols? Or the pistol she would have got from Luddick would have been replaced with a pair of pistols as soon as she would have picked up the second pistol?
I thought the pistol you find in the fortress is the same one Luddick gives you (because it's by his corpse), i.e. there's only one but you either get it from him when he's alive or when he's dead (and for free!).
Old 08-11-18, 02:27   #659
jackraider
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samz View Post
Its currently my Profile pic, I'm not really on any image sharing website.

EDIT: I'm now on Imgur so here's the picture.

That is bad ! Haven't seen this one in a while. How on earth was this version of Lara thrown out? Coolest LC seriously.
jackraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-19, 13:17   #660
Ruu11
Explorer

Not sure where to say this (and sorry for revive this thread)
...but is just me or Core left the database (don't really know how to call it) of deleted/unknow characters on every single level of TRAOD???

I was just messing with the Debug Menu and the character cameras. Whenever the game crash it means that the game can't find the supossed character?
In that case there's like 3 deleted/unknow characters in Bouchard's Hideout (one of them could be a bodyguard. i'm just saying this becuase there's some deleted audios of an unknow character in this level)
Ruu11 is offline   Reply With Quote