www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 22-09-19, 08:04   #5881
Rai

Didn't the Croft Edition do well in pre orders? Those figures seem incredibly low. Such a shame. Having paid for it myself, I've certainly wanted to get as much out of my money as I could. Still, that small percentage have certainly made sure to be heard if gaming websites have picked up on it. It's not just this place, social media users leave comments under TR and EM post.

This is where good marketing should come in. Iirc, it started well for the first couple of tombs.

Last edited by Rai; 22-09-19 at 08:06.
Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-19, 09:40   #5882
Raider8
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoraSakai View Post
They should put in an Easter egg when you click the coming soon button Lara just says “No.”
LMAO... i want it to happen just one day before the DE announcement. The fanbase would explode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xspacedude View Post
It doesn’t mean it sold badly. Considering the Season Pass was sold with the deluxe and croft edition, people just didn’t care enough to go back to the game and play them. The amount of people who bought the season pass and doesn’t even know about the DLCs existence must be huge.
facts. Seems like the only few people who care are on this forum or some TR fansite.

I'm still surprised that the DLCs (which really added some good adventures to the game) were not considered by this many players. At this rate nobody would want a dlc8 except us clowns.
Raider8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-19, 09:47   #5883
Tomb Raidering
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider8 View Post
LMAO... i want it to happen just one day before the DE announcement. The fanbase would explode.
Quote:
No
~ Lara Croft, 1996-2000

It should be the TR5 version, kind of disgusted and sick at your (not you, speaking generally ) ignorance (of choosing the wrong puzzle item, and waiting for the DLC) and audacity to bother her.

Once the DLC is ready to play, the first sound the game should make on launch should be ‘HaaH’ (Lara’s relief/medikit-fix voice).............
Old 22-09-19, 10:46   #5884
killchan
Explorer

4-5% of the players beat the first DLC?

You mean, in an era when most people don't bother doing a 2nd playthrough of a single player game, SE was naive to expect those same "one-and-done" players to even bother with small bits of addictional paid content weeks after they were done with the game?

Shocker!

EDIT ok, sarcasm aside, I hope this serves as a reality check for those who believe that the reboots tombs are the part of the reboot game players liked the most, when in reality most just wanted a good ****ing campaign.

Last edited by killchan; 22-09-19 at 10:59.
killchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-19, 11:09   #5885
Chamayoo
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by killchan View Post
EDIT ok, sarcasm aside, I hope this serves as a reality check for those who believe that the reboots tombs are the part of the reboot game players liked the most, when in reality most just wanted a good ****ing campaign.
General public is not inclined to do them, but tombs still are the number one thing praised from Shadow.
Chamayoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-19, 11:40   #5886
Raider8
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb Raidering View Post
~ Lara Croft, 1996-2000

It should be the TR5 version, kind of disgusted and sick at your (not you, speaking generally ) ignorance (of choosing the wrong puzzle item, and waiting for the DLC) and audacity to bother her.

Once the DLC is ready to play, the first sound the game should make on launch should be ‘HaaH’ (Lara’s relief/medikit-fix voice).............
Lol i miss her classic sounds. That medikit sound is a must. That'll actually be the sound of the people on this thread by then.
Raider8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-19, 11:58   #5887
Tomb Raidering
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider8 View Post
Lol i miss her classic sounds. That medikit sound is a must. That'll actually be the sound of the people on this thread by then.
These will be the icing on the cake if they return in DLC8 (and the next game... )
One comment: Epic and memorable............

Last edited by Tomb Raidering; 22-09-19 at 13:04.
Tomb Raidering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-19, 12:47   #5888
killchan
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamayoo View Post
General public is not inclined to do them, but tombs still are the number one thing praised from Shadow.
praised by... who?
8 reviewers?
less than 50% of the playerbase, some of which used guides and all?
the 70% who mashed survival instinct every 5 seconds?
Old 22-09-19, 13:02   #5889
tomee
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna´s Wish View Post
Well..."everyone".

4% or 5% of the PS4 players bought and played The Forge. And 2% or so played The Path Home. 96%-98% of the customers aren't demanding communication because they just do not care. At all.
That's weird, even on PC, The Forge is almost at 10% and about 2.5% completed all 7 tombs.

I wouldn't give too much thought to these achievements stats though. Players are weird. Less than 50% completed the main story at all. This is universal in the entire trilogy, with Rise at the lowest amounting to a measly 44% completion percentage.
Old 22-09-19, 15:45   #5890
Athukraz
Relic Hunter

https://steamdb.info/app/750920/history/

Are we getting trolled with the last 4 changes